Ch. 8 - I'm his good girl

AN: THIS is who I see as Carlos and the video is like a MUST see because that's how he acts and everything and omf I love him and I find him ajsjjsje so hot and funny but you can imagine Carlos to be anyone you want :)

"Why do you have that random bird on your hand?" I asked, squinting at the computer screen as Carlos rubbed his hands with excitement.

"Where did you even get that bird?" Bernie questioned, taking a swig of his beer as he leaned closer to the screen.

"Ah come on you two, that profile pic right there is a definite panty wetter, see you got the bird, the vodka," Carlos began, a childish smile on his face as he gestured towards the screen making me and Bernie exchange looks.

"Ayo Nat, tell me your panties are not wet just lookin at that." Carlos said confidently, nudging my shoulder as I looked up from my book to smirk at him.

"I'm sorry but uh, I'm drier than the Sahara Desert right now." I shrugged, taking in a breath through my teeth as I beared him a smile of pity making Bernie chuckle from behind.

"You know what forget ya'll, when the dating requests start flooding in we'll see who'll be laughing then." Carlos claimed, pointing his finger between me and Bernie as I snorted.

We suddenly heard the sound of the front door open and slam close causing Bernie, Carlos, and I to tense up in the kitchen.

"Oh shit..." Carlos said in a high pitched voice under his breath, taking back his laptop from the counter and logging out of his eharmony profile as Bernie flipped through his book silently.

"What the hell are these two doing here?" Harry snapped, entering the room with his black leather jacket gripped in his hand as his menacing green eyes darted between Carlos and Bernie.

"We just came to check up on Nat-"

"What the hell are these?" Harry seethed, looking at the cluttered kitchen countertops filled with stacks of romance novels, picking up one of the books with a disgruntled look on his face before bringing his glare back up at me.

"Oh you see that one is called Falling for my Bully, yeah, I was pretty ify about it at first and even after he shanked her in the allyway she fell in love with him in like less than three chapters because he said he was sorry but-" Bernie began, straightening his posture as he explained and pointed at the book in Harry's hand.

His sentence was cut off when Harry suddenly threw the book across the room inches away from my head making Bernie flinch as Carlos let out a girly shriek, placing his hand over his heart while I gave Harry a blank expression.

"Y-yeah it's not my type of story either..." Bernie mumbled, averting his gaze back onto the book in his hand as Carlos silently hypervenilated at the side.

"Look Harry, the only reason these two are here because they had to help me handle your other guest." I explained, putting my hands out, motioning Harry to calm down as he narrowed his eyes and neared me.

"What. Other. Guest..."

"Harry Styles!" The fiesty latina that had called Harry 'Daddy' who I learned earlier this afternoon was named Lisa stormed into the kitchen from the living room.

"Lisa? What the fuck are you doing here?" Harry snapped, turning to give her a confused and angered look.

"You said you wouldn't be seeing other girls!" She screamed, pointing her finger at him in rage as her face contorted in pure anger.

"Aye chica, I'm here if you need someone to rest your pretty little head on." Carlos whistled causing everyone in the room to turn their heads to glare at him.