i adjusted my round-framed spectacles as i clutched the books tightly in my arms. it was going to be another long day again, i sighed. being a teacher sure is tough.

composing myself, i stepped inside the classroom and soon everyone was silenced, and my students quickly stood up.

well, except for that one student, jeon jungkook.

that kid really gets on my nerves.

"mr jeon jungkook?" i called out as i slammed the books on the table. he gave me a sly smirk and wolf-whistled, "wohoo ms jung. you look sexy as always,"

my students all gaped at his statement.

although blush crept upon my face, i chose to ignore it as i cleared my throat and called him again, "jeon jungkook, please stand up."

jungkook snickered and then finally stood up, "there, are you happy now, ms jung?"

i nodded my head in satisfaction as i greeted the class. after that, all of them sat down and took out their math textbooks.

"okay so, today we will be learning angles, please take out your protractor and compass." i voiced out as they did what i said.

i then proceeded to teach them the lesson - the basics, the wrongs and rights, and the bisection of angles.

"ms jung!" jeon jungkook suddenly raised up his hand and i hissed silently in annoyance. they were supposed to try to bisect the angles on their own right now. what does this kid want? he's such a troublemaker.

"yes, jungkook?" i responded politely. he gave me a grin and scratched his neck awkwardly, "can you come here? i need some help."

oh, he needed help. as a teacher, i can't refuse any student's need of help so i reluctantly walked to his seat.

"so, you don't know how to bisect this angle?" i questioned as i pointed his worksheet. he nodded his head and gave me a smirk.

"but i know how to bisect your angle."

i really really wanted to slap him right at the spot but i can't, because there are other students around and i would humiliate myself as a teacher.

"jeon jungkook," i warned him sternly. i hope that he would not create any more trouble right now, i'm really sick and tired of his jokes.

"ms jung, i'm really good in math," he said in a dangerously low voice, before leaning forward to me and whispered, "add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and i'll multiply."

somehow, that made my face flushed red, real red. he's trying to use some math sex jokes on me right now, great. a student hitting on a teacher? totally not ideal.

"jeon jungkook, do your work." i ordered as i went to help other students who were in need of my help.

---

"ms jung!" a voice called out. i spun my heel around and was surprised to be greeted by mr kim, one of my colleagues. i plastered a sincere smile as i replied, "yes mr kim?"

he walked towards me and gestured to the books that i was holding in my hands, "do you need help with that?"

i raised my eyebrow, "you called me just because you wanted to help me to carry the books?"

he smiled sheepishly, "actually no, i have something else to ask you too...."

this was the first time that i really had a long conversation with one of my colleagues, i don't usually talk to them a lot.

"would you mind going on a date with me next monday?" he asked shlyly, while biting his lips. a date? i was quite dumbfounded because no one has really ask me out before.

"ah, it's just a friendly date," he quickly defended. i pursed my lips as i wonder whether i should agree to it or not. it would be pretty rude to reject so i ended up nodding, which resulted to mr kim being in high spirits.

i then continued to make my way towards the staff room but i suddenly halted, as i could see a pair of shoes in front of me.

i lifted up my head and saw none other than the troublemaker of this school, jeon jungkook.

"oh ms jung, you are going on a date?" he asked teasingly.

"is it wrong to go on a date? i'm a human too, you know," i answered nonchalantly. jungkook shook his head.

"it's wrong to go on a date with someone that's not me."

---

hELLO MY CHILDREN (don't worry yoonmined you'll always be my sMOL CHILD)

this is a teacher x student fanfic, so if ya'll are not comfortable reading it, don't read it xD

idk but this idea suddenly randomly popped into my mind

do ya'll think i should continue it or nah?

i would really appreciate your opinion and feedback c:

i lOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH MUAH MUAH (i know i'm digusting but ya'll love it lmao) ;)

not proof-read, so i'm sorry for any mistakes x