Toxic

This is it! Atta girl!!

Ken's POV

"Will you please stop staring? Ain't you know it's rude?"

Though i could clearly hint the sarcasm in Rain's voice, i still kept my eyes on her. It seems that i couldn't lift my gaze away from her pretty face adorned with a slight make-up which makes her contour undeniably pushing me in insanity.

I know that there's more than the way she confidently carried herself than the way she did the last few years. The hint of shyness and bitchyness can no longer be trace on her aura. It was replaced with something too overwhelming to point out.

Just this morning, she barge in my Math class just to throw me a shirt that i was now wearing on. It was a plaid black shirt with the imprints of , RAIN'S in bold letters making sure everyone can clearly read that. Just the same, she's also wearing the same shirt with KEN'S imprinted on it. Though it may look so absolutely mushy and cheesy considering that i was not into couple thingy, i can't deny that it was utterly sweet of her.

After the class, she walks inside our music room where the Missing Note is doing the practice. It kinda took me into surprise that she entered the room with all the arrogance she could muster and leaned over for a passionate kiss just like the one she gave me in the cafeteria.

"I know it's sweet but hey.. Just so the two of you must be reminded that you're not in the janitor's closet." Riley said amused which makes me turn into a beat red bush.

Rain literally rolled her eyes and sit on the chairs just a few meters away so we could start the practice.

However, not wanting to let go of the momentum, Hope called my princess up in the stage which again took me into a surprise.

Hope shrugged as he acts like so cool about it. "Bet this woman wants to sing with you." He joked.

Clearly hitting his gayly joked, i bellowed him in his chest that earns three or four coughs.

"She's not into music." I said politely while turning to Rain with an apologetic smile on how my friend acted.

She brushed the smug look on her face and took the microphone.

"Lead me.." She spoke with determination as her eyes bore in mine. I could feel the place heating up as we continued on staring at each other as if we're mating with the way we're looking at one another. There's something in her eyes that makes me want to do it now--with her.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax my fingers as I gave her a beat just for an intro. Surely as she gave her first line, I'll follow her tune with my guitars of course.

Everyone leave Me and Rain alone in the stage as they all sit back comfortably in the scattered chairs. I could tell by the looks of it that they were anticipating what will happen next.

Baby, can’t you see..

I heard Rain's lovely voice rolling with all the huskyness as if she's seducing me to go near her and grab her. I tried to block my thoughts as I followed her beat--which way different than the original rendition of the song. Hers were slow and somehow achingly sweet that nearly sent the chills in my body.

I’m calling

Again she sings smoothly.

A girl like you,

Should wear a warning

It’s dangerous

I’m fallin