{4} Freaks.

{4} Freaks.

I heard shouting, and it wasn't very far, I looked out the window to see a boy near my age I guess, and a guardian of some sort was screaming at him as he rides his bike away from the house. The defender went into the car and drove off the same way, I ran down the stairs and ran outside; I saw the Porsche guy near the scene, and I walked towards him as he said the word "Freaks."

"What was that all about? I could hear them from my room" He turned round, Oh my god he is even hotter up close.

"Abusive father apparently these things are bound to happen finally he ran away" shit.

"Abusive? How long has this been going on for?" He shrugged his shoulders then left. I went back inside and started thinking of the things the kid has been going through; My eyes closed on me and I drifted away into the dark.

I woke up and got ready I wore a burgundy long-sleeved top and a floral skirt which I overlapped the upper part with. I wore a very light brown leather type heels that I was in love with. I quickly ate breakfast and asked my dad if he was ready to head out. I entered the school, and two girls were standing at the door while being stared by everyone.

"Freaks" I muttered under my breath and started walking away to find my class. I tried to shuffle myself through the crowd as they were still gawking at the girls. I went to my locker to see what I have first, and I had a free period. I also knew they were playing lacrosse and I have never actually seen anyone play it, so I thought why not go other there?

I enter, and I saw Scott sitting all alone, and I walked over there on instinct and sat beside him.

"Hey, you play lacrosse?"

"Yeah," I saw Stiles running with a huge stick in his hand

"Tell coach that you are switching with Danny for today" He shouts as he sits down.

"But I hate playing goal" He replies with a smooth tone

"Remember when I said I have an idea? This is the idea" They agreed with each other and as soon as I wanted to know what the idea was Scott had said instead

"What's the idea?"

"I seriously don't how you survive without me sometimes" Coach had blown the whistle and had everyone rounded up to play the game. Scott had gone into position as soon as the first person in the line had started running so did Scott even though I don't know lacrosse I was pretty sure he wasn't supposed to do that. He kept running and running until he collided with the player. He picked him back up and started sniffing him?

"McCall usually the goalie stays within the vicinity of the actual goal," He said while laughing.

"Yes Coach," Scott said while jogging back into place. Coach blew the whistle once again and threw the ball at the next person who then took off running. Scott once again moved towards the player knocking him off his feet. Scott was on top of the guy that fell and was sniffing him once again.

"McCall, The positions goalkeeper not goal abandoner" I laughed at that one.

"Sorry coach" Was he going to do this to everyone? Once again coach blew the whistle and threw the ball at the player. As soon as the guy fell over Coach went to Stiles and grabbed him by the helmet.

"Stilinski what the hell is wrong with your friend" Whatever Stiles told Coach I didn't hear it. Damn you ears. This went on to the next player, Scott and the guy had this very intimate conversation by the looks of it.

"Coach my shoulder is hurting I'm... I'm gonna sit this one out" Porsche guy said and came walking towards me.

"What the hell is wrong with your friend?" Aren't them two friends?

"Well, I don't even know."

After the next collision, there was police walking across the field towards Scott. They had got the other player and not Scott. I walked right up to them.

"Alright what the hell is going on?"

"His father is dead... They think he was murdered."

"Are they saying he is a suspect?" I didn't even bother trying to come into the conversation.

"I'm not sure why?"

"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for twenty-four hours."

"Like overnight?" Well, Scott, that is what twenty-four hours mean.

"During the full moon."

"How good are these holding cells at holding people?" Did they forget the fact that I was standing here?

"People good, Werewolves probably not that good" What the hell is going on?

"Stiles, remember how I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill? He does."

"Ummm, guys? What are you two going on about?" They looked at me realising that I was standing there the whole time.

"That's great. This is wonderful" Stiles said walking off. Scott just stood there looking away from me.

"Well?" That's when he walked off. Great, I made new friends, and I just lost them because I went into their business. I walked to my locker and got out my schedule and looked at it. Chemistry. I also sit next to Scott I guess this is when he explains.

Or not. I walked into class, and I saw him sitting next to Stiles. I got a seat behind them on a table where two people were sitting at. One of them was a handsome guy who sat across me, and beside me, there was a girl who was gorgeous. I looked at her book to see what her name was Kim Blanc This would mean I could listen to their conversation.

"Why would Derek choose Isaac?" I realised that they would tell me sooner or later so I just listened to the teacher and didn't bother listening to Scott and Stiles' conversation. A few moments later they had turned to my table and started speaking to the guy sitting opposite me.

"Where's Jackson?" Stiles said.

"In the principal's office. Talking to your dad." Danny was a sweet guy from my view, although he seemed a little gay to me. Not that I cared my ex-boyfriend was gay.

"What.Why?"

"Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac" And me Danny you forgot about me too.

I put my hand up as soon as Mr Harris turned round

"Yes?" His tone of voice could put me to sleep.

"May I be excused to the toilet please?" Please say yes.

"Yes. This is the only time" I walked outside and waited for the boys to get out. Knowing them {Even for a short amount of time} they would probably get sent to the principles office somehow. A few minutes later they walked out and didn't even acknowledge me, so I followed them. They were already sat down as soon as I turned the corner and was already listening in to the conversation. I sat beside Scott and started listening to their conversation once again. Although they didn't care. I think that their cover was blown so they might as well explain to me what the hell is going here but it's up to them obviously.

-

So I have included someone who wanted to be in this book her name is Kim, and she is stunning she is going to be featured here and there, and she might have a relationship with someone. I will be dedicating this to her.