Paris pt1

well hello there people of wattpad. Sorry its been so long since i last updated this, i know i suck but i have been busy reading other people's stories on here instead of writing my own... if you ever want me to read your story just write on my profile with details, i will do it and i will comment once i have

anywho, this is a short chapter and i know that, hence why it is a part 1... i wanted to make the Paris chapter a good one so i thought i would upload this little bit to give me a little longer to write it

please dont hate me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“now remember you are eating snails and frogs legs for me” Emmett instructed as I gave him a hug goodbye.

“when hell freezes over” I muttered. No way was I going to eat that, urgh I would rather burn my skinny jeans collection.

“the moment you get down there it will, ice queen” he retorted and I hit his arm.

“respect your elders” I grinned.

“the day I will respect you will never come” he smirked.

“I could just beat you into submission and paint my nails at the same time” I shrugged and a small amount of fear entered his eyes. That’s right, I could beat Emmett in a fight easily, all because he is too scared to fight me properly in case he hurts me.

“Eva we needed to leave ten minutes ago” Alice sung and grabbed my arm.

“wait...” I pulled my arm out of Alice’s hand and walked up to Emmett who was giving me a cocky grin.

“admit I am your master” I glared up at Emmett.

“never” he smirked.

“admit it or get hurt”  I grinned evilly.

“you can’t hurt me” he shrugged. I quickly tackled him to the ground and straddled his stomach, with a big grin.

“I think this makes me your master” I chuckled.

“damn girl, you’re good” he admitted.

“I know” I smiled and jumped off him, pulling him to his feet at the same time.

“EVA!” Alice shouted in less of a sing-song voice to normal.

“who’s your master” I glared at Emmett.

“you are” he sighed and my grin widened.

“don’t have too much fun without me” I sung and walked back over to Alice. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house before I could think of something else that needed my attention... I still need to buy my own oven to make a vampire oven.

“Alice” I whined.

“no” she shot down my request then pushed me into her car.

I feel like an over excited kid going on holiday waiting for this plane to arrive.

“how long, how long, how long” I whined jumping up and down like a five year old. People were giving me strange looks right now, stupid people this is how everyone should behave.

“Eva sit” Alice commanded. Who does she think she is, my master and I am her dog.... no way.

“so wishing Edward was here right now” she sighed to herself as I walked up to a random teenage boy around our age.

“hey” I smiled at him.

“hi” he muttered and then looked up from his magazine then promptly nearly feel of his chair. Come on people I am not that amazing that you have to fall to my feet.