Chapter 20 Dinner

(Ari's POV)
We had to wake up early on Monday because Lana had to go back to set. "Do you want to come and watch?" Lana asked me Sunday morning. "Dudduuhhhh" I told her sarcastically. "Just so you know we have wake up at 3am" she told me. "How the fuck can you do that!" I exclaimed. I got a stare from Fred. They don't appreciate the 'use of bad language in the house'. "Sorry" I say trying to be as cute as I can. I spent  most of the day watching movies, cleaning my room, reading , and do some online shopping.  The boy spend time with their fiends. It was dinner time so we all met in the dinning room. We were eating when Fred brought up the forbidden subject. "So when should we put you in school?" He asked while taking a bight of food. "How about never" I almost shouted. "Oh come on its fun! You can make new friends and.." He's was cut off because Jack added "you can have a social live and not be a loner with no worth. " JACK!" Fred said sternly. "Hey, hey calm down" Lana said in her 'motherly' voice. ." "CAN YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I  yell then I just got up and stormed off. I was expecting to her yelled at me as I got up but she just gave Fred a look.  Lana came up to my room after they finished eating. "Can I come in" she asks in the sweet tone. "Sure why not" I answer flatly. "So would you like to explain you behavior at the table" she asked with out raising her voice. "It's just that.. Well every school I get bullied and I have social problems..and I hide into the background. And this time I won't be able to. There will be expectations that I won't be able achieve.. And it hurt me what Jack said because it reminded me of what people told me" I told her trying not to cry. "It's going to be different this time. True you can't fade into the background, but you can show everyone you funny, sassy personality, and we will talk to Jack later. And if people pick on you at school, I will kick their ass. She says with a chuckle. "I know you were mad and hurt but how many times have I told you not to swear." She says a bit more sternly. "A lot" I mumble. "Because we already planned on you going to the set tomorrow I will still let you go, but you can't wonder off.  And when we get back you are grounded for a week ok, no TV unless it's with the family, no computer or phone." She says. "Yes Ma'm" I say. "I want you to come down and apologize to Fred for you behavior honey" she says on her way out. I wait about five minutes until I drag down the stairs. "Fred.. Can I talk to you" I ask quietly. "Sure thing baby, sit down next to me" he said sweetly. "I'm, I'm sorry for yelling at you, I know you were just trying to help. Please don't hate me..l" I say tearing up. Lana then sits next to me. "It's ok honey I forgive you, and their is nothing that you can do or say that will make us hate you" he tells me with a smile. I then lay my head on his chest while Lana rubs my back. A couple minutes later Jack came down. "Ari I'm sorry for what I said. I don't know it would hurt you so much" he says. I then get up and give him a big hug. "I love you" I tell him.