Chapter Forty One | I want to

I'm back with another update!!!
____________________

Alexis

The bed felt empty and cold without Payne on it and his absence was the first thing I noticed as I got up.

I don't know where he rushed off but obviously it had been urgent because according to the alarm clock on my bedside table it was only 9:23AM.

Crawling off the bed I went into the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and showered.

As I got out I took a good look at myself in the mirror.

Last night I'd had the best sleep of my life and the glow in my eyes and the blush on my cheeks proved such.

Walking back into the room I crossed over to the wardrobe where I changed into cropped black jeans and a blue baggy T-shirt. Shoving my feet into a pair of slippers I made my way out of my room.

I headed straight for downstairs expecting to see one of the twins there because the entire house was dead silent.

The slippers made weird slapping noise as it echoed on the wooden flooring. Going into the kitchen I rummaged through the cupboard trying to figure out what to make for breakfast.

There was a box of pancake mix and I decided to make them. They were quick and easy. Now that we were in this house I'd have to make for Payge as well. I didn't mind making for more, cooking came like a hobby to me or maybe a chore that I enjoyed.

I fixed my hair into a high bun at the top of my head so it wouldn't disturb me as I cooked and  while pouring out my first pancake the kitchen door swung open.

"Morn—"

"O my God!" Squealed Payge as she basically ran into the kitchen and took a seat on a nearby kitchen counter where she could watch me cook. "I could kiss you right now!" She said and screamed.

I was so confused I accidentally threw out too much batter into the pan.

"Why? What did I do?"

"Pancakes! You have no freaking idea how I'm craving this right now, will you be a dear, kind, beautiful slice of cheesecake and put strawberries in them?"

I turned to face Payge and the anticipation on her face for the pancakes was adorable. She looked almost ready to drool.

Then I noticed her clothing.

She was in a peach bra and pink shorts that stopped just under her butt. Her belly was flat and a little muscular and I wondered how her belly would look when she was far along in the pregnancy. Her hair and face looked like a hot mess and I had to keep repeating that this woman is as murderous as her brother is so I couldn't make fun at how crappy she looked.

"I know I look like shit." She groaned out covering her face.

I couldn't help my laughter.
"I'll add in the strawberries. I noticed there's ice cream in the fridge, just saying."

Her jaw hit the ground and I saw her drool. The Flash had nothing on the speed Payge had as she got to the ice cream and returned back to her seat in a second.

Turning back to my pancakes and flipping them I could hear her moans of delight. "For what its worth, I love you so much right now I could bite you and mark your ass, literally and Payne could blow me if he's got a problem with that."

I shook with laughter and nodded my head.

This girl.

About a half hour later I was on my last batch of pancakes because every time I finished one they would just magically disappear and I'd turn and glare at Payge behind me and she'd just shrugged. I swear feeding a craving pregnant woman was like feeding a parasite, she never had enough!