Chapter 4

Catalina POV

"I hate you. I hate you!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" Kausap ko nanaman ang picture ni Andreas. Nakakainis! I can't sleep and I have a full room of investors to impress tomorrow morning. Why of all days ngayon pa mag gago si Andreas!!!! Narinig kong may kumatok sa pintuan ko at alam kong hindi si Bryce dahil may susi naman siya sa room ko. I look through the whole to see who's out there and it's Andreas. The nerve talaga!!! Binuksan ko ang pinto and gave him an annoyed look.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Tapos kana ba kay Rose at ngayon sakin ka nanaman. Why is Rose not enough??? Or Am I not enough that you have to seek other girls??!" Inis kong tanong.

"Well, first of all here is your ring. Second, we're not splitting and third, YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH!!!!!" He said while stroking his hair. He look so hot doing so. I want to fuck him but I have to show him I am a woman with my words! "Alam mo.. Ang dumi nang pag iisip mo!" Wait! Did he just read my mind??? Paano niya.. "I came here for you! I panic when you left the country without saying anything. I have realized I was being an asshole ignoring you because I was in denial about what lola had done. If I had only believed you then hindi sana tayo mag kakalayo." He explained. I can tell he's very tired.

"Then why were you with Rose???" Inis kong tanong.

"I saw her outside that restaurant. I was as shock as you." Sagot nito. Lumapit si Andreas sa akin at hinahaplos ang buhok ko. "I miss you too" he started kissing me.

"I miss you, babe! Don't do that to me ever again. EVER! I hate it." Hinampas ko siya.

"I know, I know! I'm sorry, baby! I love you.. I love you more than anything in this world!" I love this kind of Andreas. Harmless and full of life.

"Babe.." I look him in the eyes.

"Hmmm?" He answered. He's still hugging me.

"I'm pregnant. Five weeks." I had to let him know. He's stood quietly and after a few seconds I feel tear drops on my shoulder. Kumalas ako sa yakap niya. "What is it? Are you not happen that we're finally having a baby??!" Fear brushes through me. The look on his face.. Hindi ko ma describe.

"You've made me the happiest man in the world." He hugged me tight. "From now on I will triple your security intel. No one is to come near you without my permission. Am I making myself clear, Catalina?!" Maowtoridad nitong tanong.

"Triple? As in more than Bryce's security intel that were just added a day ago?!" He arched his eyebrow as if it was news to him.

"What do you mean? I was not inform about any additional security intel for you." He signed.

"Oh! I thought it was all your idea. He had tripled my security guards and its absurd. You guys are over reacting!!! Like what's going to happen to me ????!" Irita kong tanong.

"May nag tangka sa buhay mo. Now that you're pregnant with my child it would give them a leverage against me. And not this time I will let something or.." He paused..

"Or...?!" I asked. I have been receiving death threats but I've been ignoring them do to my busy schedules.

"OR SOMEONE! Not gonna happen again. I won't let anyone harm you and my child." Niyakap niya ako. Ahw, how I missed his smell. "You have to rest, We have investors to impress tomorrow!" This is the Andreas I know. He's back, back to me.

"Stay with me?" I look at him.

"Of course! Where else would I rather be??!" He kiss my forehead and ushers me to bed.