Secretly Famous Part 11

Part 11

I did something I never did before, something I don’t know why I never did. Just the feeling afterwards, wow, amazing. My heart is beating so hard and Matt chuckles next to me.

”You are like a little kid on Christmas Day, Molly.”

”Oh, really?” I answer a bit breathless from Matt’s sexy voice and my new experience. Gosh yes, Matt still affects me in the most crazy ways, more crazy than when I first met him.

”You’re cute. I wonder how you will react when we buy a house.”

”Don’t mention it! I am not used to buy these things, it is not like going to the mall and buy shoes or jewellery.” I keep my eyes on the road, it is snowing lightly but it doesn’t bother me.

”You do realise that not many people can go and buy a luxury sports car all cash.”

”Paying cash is something I am used to though.”

”It is quite amazing.” He shakes his head, also a bit taken from the experience.

”You don’t want to know how much money I make everyday.” I tell him.

”I guess not.”

I am driving, but I am not planning to use this car as much as Matt will. How convenient is it to put a baby seat in this car? We only need one car for that and Matt already owns one so I don’t see any problems with buying a toy like this.

”You are getting married to a world famous star.” I tell him.

”It is starting to sink in,” he admits. ”You are so normal Molly, it feels a bit surreal even though I know. It is crazy how you can go around without people recognizing you. I never saw the fan hype yet and you had to take a lot of shit from my family.”

”I can survive that, it is just annoying.”

”You are completely different in reality than media reflects you. I love the real you more.”

”That is Rick’s fault. I promised myself to never bring my image into a relationship again when Jamie broke up with me.”

”It feels hard to compete with Jamie Allen.”

”You don’t compete with him, you already won. Jamie is just my friend.”

”I think I have the right to be jealous, I mean it is Jamie Allen of all people.”

”I love you Matt, we are getting married and are starting a family. I never felt this attraction to anyone else. You don’t have to be jealous at all. I don’t go around and think about your ex girlfriends.”

It is true. When I am with Matt I feel totally sure that he is the one.

”Babe, keep your eyes on the road.”

I didn’t realise I was checking him out and I let my gaze fall on the road again with a smirk. I am used to driving these cars, even if I never actually owned one before.

”It’s that sexy body of yours.” I tease him. ”But a bed is better than a car seat for what I want to do with you.”

”We can try in a few months,” he teases back.

”I’d love that.”

We are just driving around to show off our car. None of us have to work at the moment and it just nice being with Matt without interruptions.