Chapter 50

Happy 640k reads~
Dedicated to 'galawangbabidi'. 

Chapter 50: Empress' Party

Hades POV

"You think I don't know it Empress?"

I said breaking the silence on this room. We're only two here. A private discussion indeed.

"Spill."

"That your friends are the Bloddamen Gang"  I answered that made her stop to touch her mask, I think I caught her attention. And I can see it in her eyes, she's confused.

"Don't be confuse. I have my eyes on you starting on the first second." Nang sinabi ko iyon, isang malamig na titig lang ang nakuha ko sa kanya. Well, I'm used to it.

"Don't put that lens anymore." saad ko pagkatapos kong mapansin ang repleksyon niya sa salamin. She's already done.

"They said I should hide it." sagot niya sa akin. If she remembers it, I also do.

"Have you seen your Grandfather's portrait?" tanong ko nang biglang pumasok ko sa isip ang lolo niya.

"Yes."

"If  there's one thing that your mother didn't get from her father, it's the color of the eyes. And your lucky to have it." I said explaining. It's true. Even her mother envy her eyes.  After all, it's the least thing she wanted.

"Red eyes equals Red M. Morrigon." She said like she was just stating an obvious. Well, she really is.

"Yes. It signifies power."

Sagot ko na ikinatahimik niya. It's the truth. It holds the power that she inherited from her grandfather. But behind that power is a danger waiting for her at iyon ang ikinababahala naming lahat sa kanya.

"Fine."

She gave up finally. She's now removing the customized thin lens sheet on her. Dapat lang, because she doesn't need to wear it anymore.

If it holds her danger, it also holds her safety.

Jeena's POV

Kanina pa kami nagaantay sa kanya. Pero mas una pang lumabas sa silid si Mr. Hades na ikinatungo namin nina Klaio sa kanya. But until now, halata namang hindi pa rin sanay sina Lexine at Blairre.

"Empress." mula sa tawag na iyon ni Klaio ay agad akong napatingin sa pintuan.

She's so stunning that she made me froze to my position right now. Parang hindi siya si Empress na artista, at sobrang layo sa isang Fuschia.

Maybe because right now, she's really just looks like a Queen.

"Your eyes." Walang preno kong nasaad nang dumaan siya sa aking harapan.

Ako ang pinakahuli niyang dinaanan at dahil siguro sa pagi-isip ko para sa mangyari mamaya ay di ko na namalayan ang lahat.

She made one step backward and whispered on me. "Scared? You stared on it once." (Refer to Chapter 1&3)