Prison

Ever since the day William had the fight with Fiona, he looked depressed. My slight jokes were only able to put a well mannered smile, which could be spotted from afar that it was forced. I never asked or touched the subject, but today, 31 July, Harry's birthday, he was acting very strange.
He was walking in and out of his office, making circles around my desk before returning inside again. He looked like a butterfly trapped inside a jar, with the same panic, with the same attitude. I tried to ignore his abnormal behavior, but when he sat on the sofa in front of me I decided to speak up.
"Do you not find any comfort these days?" His ice blue eyes moved up to meet mine, but they were lifeless.
"No..." His bold voice was dark and low, but at the same time calling for help.
"Even in here, these walls that made you feel as if you were in home?"
"I find these walls a prison."He answered with the same tone, but looked away.
"Why?" He stood up and walked to the door of his office, but before he opened it, he stopped and turned around to give me one last look.
"Everything I wanted seems meaningless." He said those words while opening the door and before I could ask any further the door was closed, and I was alone again.
  We didn't share a word after that and the night we celebrated Harry's birthday was good as far as the emotions allowed us. One thing was for sure, Harry wasn't in any mood for celebrating, he wanted something else. We all knew what was it, but luckily Molly used the cleaning of the house as an excuse to stop Harry, Ron and Hermione from planning to hunt down Voldermort's Horcruxes, which only the members of the Order of the Phoenix knew about. Fred told me that while I was at work the party was interrupted by the arrival of Minister of Magic Rufus Scrimgeour, the father of Fiona. He had arrived to disclose the contents of Dumbledore's will to Harry, Ron and Hermione. Later on Hermione told me in more detail about it and we were suggesting of hints that Dumbledore probably wanted to give them with the items they received.
   The next day we spent in preparation. I excused myself from work and of course William let me go without hesitation, but my mind was hesitating to let him go. Concern was written all over my face and Fred saw it the moment our eyes met while I was fixing the tables.
"What it is, love?" He came closer to me and placed his hand upon mine. "You seem off since last night." But how could I tell him the truth, when I knew that he will take it in a wrong way. Trying to explain to him that William is just a person I admire and cherish, but nothing more, was like trying to explain how the red colour looks to a blind man.
"It's nothing... I guess I am just tired." I took a step closer to him and rested my head on his chest, closing my eyes, hoping that the wedding will go in its rightful order.
For some odd reason I felt strange in my stomach, like a bad feeling for tonight's event, but I blamed it on the things that surrounded me.
"Paige, Fred!"I heard Molly's voice coming from behind, so I pulled away and turned around. "You two should get dressed up they should be arriving soon." Her kind smile didn't fool me, I knew that deep down she was worried for the same odd reason as me.
We both went inside to get ready and when we were on our way out of the room he took my hand in his and moved it up to his lips to give me a gentle peck.
"Everything will be alright, don't worry." I gave him a nod and a slight smile of hope curved my lips.
I wanted his words to be true, but somehow at this very moment I felt like I was the butterfly trapped inside the jar, what worried me more was that I wasn't the only butterfly in it.