Chapter 4 || Day Free

Dear hear stop getting involved in everything your heart is too pump blood

Chapter 4 : Day Free

"Why are you crying?" I ask Victoria as she sits beside my hospital bed. I don't know, but I woke up and ended up in the hospital somehow. I look down at my left leg to see it wrapped in a white type of cast, or cloth.

"I can't see you, getting tortured like this" she cries. As soon as she says that my heart pound, and my body breaks into pieces she has no right to cry. She can't see me suffer like this; it's too much for her. "That is why I told someone about you" She mumbles. My eyes widen, she told someone!?

"Who?!" I yell quietly.

"Luna" She mumbles. How could she?! No! No! NOOO!

"No!" I shake my head in disagreement. "No! It will ruin their relationship you have no idea! I respect faith so much; I can't see problems with her and her –

"Don't worry" I hear a light familiar voice, I turn towards the door area and see Faith standing there. My eyes immediately drop as guiltiness takes over me.  It is all because of me that she has to face this, I feel so horrible. I am so stupid, Why did I ask in the first place?!

I watch as she comes towards me, she is just a year or two older than us. "I came to meet you, and I saw you lying on the floor. I insisted on knowing what happened; I took you to the doctor. Ryder wouldn't pick up his calls, and I called Victoria immediately, and she told me what happened" She says. Sitting on the other side of the bed.

"I still can't allow this, you can't hide anything from your mate, it isn't right. You trust each other too much. I can't let that happen."  I mutter dryly.

"It's just one secret. Doesn't matter" she smiles, "but guess what you get the whole day to stay with us. An all girls sleepover! I told Justin to let Ryder know and that it was my plan, and obviously no one can decline their luna" she winks. Wait she told Justin? Oh never mind, she told him about the sleepover. I nod my head, excitement races around my body for the first time in years. but still part of me feels really bad. 

"That is very kind of you Luna, Thank you so much. When will I be able to go? And who will I stay with? Where are we all staying? Wait what is the time?" I inquire too many questions. I didn't even know if it is morning or night, the blinds are closed so I can't see through the window.

"You can leave now, your leg got healed, and your other bruises... by me. I used a bit of some new medication. It is early morning, and we will be staying at Victoria's" Faith smiles.

I nod my head, and they both go off to get the discharge paper ready. I have to be careful next time; he stabbed me. Almost killed me, he showed no expression on his face that day for me but his box. Something is odd, I am just afraid. Why do I not feel any much affection towards him like other werewolf's who hate their mate but fall in love?

I take a big deep breath, how will Alpha handle Ryder. They are friends, but I don't want him to torture me once I go back home. I close my eyes just shifting my thoughts away of him. For once I want to think about something else, and not the fact of getting beaten up by him.

"Let's go" Victoria cheers. I open my eyes and see the doctors taking all the needles, and bandages off. With the help of Faith and Victoria on each side of me I get up, I take a step on my left leg, and feel a pinch provoke around my leg, this causes me to purse my lips and squint my eyes.

"Still hurts?" Faith says.7

"Yeah" I breathe, it does hurt; a lot even though it is healed. Victoria tells us to wait up and comes back to the room with a wheelchair. "Thanks" I mutter taking a seat in the wheelchair. Aaah, this feeling is so great. As Victoria drives me off, I feel like a kid in a stroller. It's fun you know, maybe not.  After enduring torture today, I get to be free.