Chapter 13

A/N: oh my gosh people are actually reading this! I never thought this would be a huge thing but it is :) also sorry there was no special for the holidays (hope everyone had a good one) let's get onto the chapter
---------------------------------------------
Al's POV:
"The Colonel could've at least given us something more to go off of. I mean it really is a cat and mouse chase..." Ed sighed.
"Do you think we should head back and ask for something more about the case?" I offered, knowing the answer anyway.
"OF COURSE NOT!" Ed hollered. "I won't give that jerk the satisfaction of knowing I'm stumped."
I sighed at Ed's stubbornness.
"Do you think that Rin and Yukio are done eating?" I asked, trying to change the topic.
"Huh? oh well maybe. We didn't really give them anything to find us with and we did move..." Ed laughed nervously, realizing that there was no way of Yukio and Rin finding them in Central, of all places.
"Suppose we should look for them?" I asked.  "I mean, us just stalking around alleyways doesn't seem to be working Brother."
"Yeah yeah. Let's head to the cafe and see if they are still there." Ed sighed and started to walk, me following close behind.
---------------------------------------------
Rin's POV:
" what is a coal tar doing here?!" I whispered.
"I don't know, but  we need to go get rid of it." Yukio whispered back, putting one hand on his gun. I guess he knew drawing it and just shooting from here was a bad idea.
Yukio quickly walked towards the alley the coal tar floated in, me attempting to keep up.
The sight we saw was quite shocking, to say the least.
There was a man spray painting something onto a building. But the most shocking part was that he was surrounded by coal tars and yet, still wasn't tainted enough to see them.
Yukio recognized the man as the person Ed was looking for in his mission.
"What do we do?!?!" I mouthed at Yukio, who didn't respond.

And then I heard it. A voice I haven't heard in such a long time.
"Come on guys, I saw a batch of them go this way!"

---------------------------------------------
A/N: Alright! Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)
and if you couldn't tell, the story is coming to close super fast (ahh i don't know if I'm gonna be ready to write that 😭)
I've worked super hard on this story and I would love to make the end SUPER special, as a way to wrap up this awesome story. So please comment how you think the end should, well, happen. I think having the readers decide this would make it that much special. and as always, I'll see you in another chapter :)