Chapter 21 On set and in trouble

As Lana and I drive down to the set  it was a really quiet car ride. "I'm really sorry about last night" I apologized  again. "Dear, you don't have to apologize again. Everything is fine." She says with a smile.  " I want you to have fun today just make sure to do what people tell you and don't wonder off on your own. It may seem small, but you can get easily lost. And if you are going somewhere text me. I don't want to loses you" she says. I just roll my eyes and tell her that I'm not 5 anymore. " you may not be five , but you missy are still grounded. So don't make it longer because I have plans for you" She smirks. I then turn on the radio to my favorite station and Lana and I sing alone to some songs. It was a blast. We then head to lana's trailer, it was so cute very homey. All right I have to go head to make up if you want to join me you can or if you want to be with the others you may, just text me who you are with ok?" She asks. Lana is different here. She still is she sassy self, but she is more focused. "I think I'll head over and find Jen" I inform her. "Have fun and remember what we talked about "sure sure, I'm five, I remember" I say flatly. She just gave me the 'don't push it' look.
I only have to walk a little ways to find Jen's trailer and it looks like she already did make up and costume. "Hey kid" she smiles. "Hey! Are you heading to the set now, can I come with?" I ask her. "Ya, does Lana know where you are?" She ask suspiciously. "Ya, I'm kind of grounded so I have to text her every time I move to a new place." I told kinda annoyed. "What did you do tell her you didn't like her hamburgers?" Jen chuckles. "I kind had an outburst at the dinner table" I say ashamed. "Oooo I remember those days." She said while putting her boots on. "You had outbursts? I thought you were a quite child?" I ask really curious. "I had moments." She said with a wink.
We then walk to the set and I let Lana know where I was going to be at. They when through some scenes, and boy is it better watching it. There was this one moment when Lana's line was:

"sorry sis but I have to agree with guy liner."

But she actually said

"Sorry bliss but I have to agree with guy bliner"

I swear everyone heard me laughing. And then everyone started laughing, Lana the hardest.

It was getting late and with out thinking about it walked over to granny's dinner with out letting Lana know. I sit down and then one of the security guards walked up to me. "Ma'm I'm sorry but visitors can't stay past 5" he told me. "Oh it's ok I'm Lana's kid." I say paying him no respect. "Sure and I'm Obamas uncle. Please leave or we will have to remove you ourselves." He told me with almost no patients. I still didn't move. Then he got a security guard and they had to remove me. "LLLAAANNNAA" I yell but she couldn't hear me because they were in the forest. The security guards lead me to the parking lot and set up the lock system. After ten minutes of begging him to believe me I  remember I could text her.

A- Hey Lana... Please don't be mad at me but I went to granny's dinner with out texting you and now I'm out side of the gate because the security guy thought I was a visitor and doesn't believe me that I'm your kid and I..  kinda was rude to him.. So I got kicked off set. Can you come and get me😬 did I tell you that I love you 😘 and I know I'm probably grounded even more and that's ok. It's just that it's getting cold and I don't have my coat.

L- omw. We will talk later.

I knew I was in for it good because Lana doesn't use acronyms unless she is really mad or upset.
(Lanas POV)
We were on break when I got a text from Ari saying that she got kicked off the set because they thought she was a visitor.
"Guys I'm sorry but I have go go get Ari, she got kicked off the set." I say and then rush to get her. When I let her back in I tell the security guard that she is actually my daughter. He apologizes over and over again. I look over hoping to hear Ari say that it's alright but she is sticker her tongue out. I then elbow her in the shoulder. "Oh, it's alright" she says to the security guy still annoyed. I can see a long talk between us in the future. I tell her to stay in my trailer till the end of the day. And then I leave back to the set.
(Ari's POV)
I get into lanas  trailer and I can tell that I'm in deep trouble. I get my phone and text Fred.

A- hey Fred I need your help. I am in big trouble with Lana and she is really  mad at me. Is there a way to lighten her up so she doesn't stay to mad.?😶😬

Fred- What did you do to make her so mad😂

A- well I sort of didn't do what she said and got kicked of set and she had to stop recording to find me and she gave me her meanest 'I can't believe you did that face. And she texted me 'we re going to talk later and you better explain what your sorry ass did'

Fred- that's not good.. She is supper pissed. There's no getting out of this. But you can help by not doing anything stupid, and be as nice as possible.

A- No duh dip shit. 😒😒 I need something better then that

Fred- do you want to re phrase that last text before I tell Lana. I can't get you out of her "talks"

A- ooohhhhh sorry. Damn it Fred I thought you could help me.

So he was no help I had to think of how to phrase what I was going to tell her. Before I knew it the door opens and she looked at me and told us that we were leaving. As we walked out Bex smiled at me and said "I hope you survive, Lana don't get to hard ass with her, I was starting to get to know the kid" she jokes. Lana then gives her a look of death. "Well somebody needs time to let out steam." She laughs. Lana gives her the biggest fake smile and walks off with me right at her side.
We get into the car and have a silent ride back. I lean to the radio dial and she grabs my hand. "Don't even think about it." She said staring at the road ahead. We made it back and before we get in she looks me strait in my eyes. "Meet me in my room" she says with no emotion. I walk in and run into their room and wait. I waited for 20 minutes until I thought she forgot about me. Then I see the door open. She looks better more her self. "What took you so long" I say sarcastically. " I had to calm down." Now let's talk.