bedroom fun

Will smirked and flipped them again stripping Grell of every piece of clothing she had on, even her glasses. Will pulled back the covers and they got into the bed, Will draped the thin blankets over them, concealing their naked bodies. Will then began to prepare the red head for what he had in mind. He held three fingers up to Grell's mouth and said “suck”. Excitement grew inside as Grell did as she was told and coated Will’s fingers in saliva, rolling over on her hands and knees. “Are you ready Grell?” Will said approaching her rear. “Yes Will, hurry” Grell whimpered raising her ass. Will slid one finger into the tight hole and moved it in and out, Grell moaning from the pleasure, before adding a second finger and scissoring the tight ring of muscles. When Will added a third and final finger Grell winced in pain as he stretched her out. When he had thought Grell was ready he then pulled out his fingers and slid the only the tip of his extremely hard cock in her behind to tease the anxious redhead. “Oh Will!” Grell shouted at the feeling of Will’s tip before getting used to it. “Will please hurry I can’t wait much longer!” Grell cried. Will then slid his entire cock into Grell, the action causing the redhead to yelp in pain and pleasure. “It’s so tight.” Will said with a smirk on his lips. Grell had been waiting forever to have Will inside her and whimpered anxiously, wanting him to move. Will just laughed and began to move slowly in and out, checking to see if he was hurting Grell. He waited a few seconds and then looked to see if it was alright to pick up the pace. When Grell nodded Will quickened his pace and thrusted harder and harder coming closer and closer to her prostate. “There!!” Grell screamed as Will hit the spot that caused the most pleasure. He then aimed for that same spot with each thrust. Grell moaning louder and louder with each movement from Will. Will licked Grell’s naked back and nibbled on her neck causing the redhead to gasp in pleasure. Grell began to moan really loud. Will thrusted faster and harder making Grell moan even more. Will then leaned forward again and told Grell he wanted to hear her scream his name in pleasure. Grell’s eyes widened, ‘What has gotten into Will tonight? This is not like him.’ Grell thought, but she didn’t argue with him, for Will was fucking her. Will then pulled out for no reason and waited till Grell calmed down enough before he roughly flipped her onto her back once again. “Ouch!” Grell shouted. Will just chuckled and opened Grell’s legs again, Grell closed her eyes and was expecting another wonderful sucking that only Will can provide but yelped when his cock was shoved into Grell’s hole again. He began to thrust at a slow pace making Grell wince and squirm at the feeling before eventually getting used to it being inside her. Grell wrapped her arms around Will's neck and pulled him closer, moaning loud enough to wake up an entire city. “Nng, ahh, Will” Grell breathed trying to hold back. “Will faster!” Grell cried. Will thrusted faster and gripped the bed frame with one hand to steady himself while the other gripped the bed. “Will m-more please” Grell said loving everything he did. Will seemed enchanted by Grell’s soft voice and increasing heartbeat for he thrusted faster and deeper at Grell’s command. Grell moved her hands down and gripped Will’s back in pleasure, digging her long red nails into his skin. The bed began to creak and move, the headboard hitting the wall loudly as Will delivered earth shattering thrusts. Grell moaned louder and louder drowning in pleasure. “Ahh more, more!” Grell pleaded wrapping her legs around Will, giving him more access to her hole. Will obeyed Grell, wanting to hear her desperate voice scream for him. Will began to pant as he thrusted his cock into Grell’s hole. Grell finally began to say his name. “Ahhh Will!” Will smirked and thrusted harder than anyone ever has trying to get Grell to literally scream his name to the heavens. “Will!” Grell cried getting louder each time she said it. “Will!!, oh god Will, Will!!!” Screamed Grell, as Will pleasured her to the full extent. "Will more!!!" Grell kept screaming. “Oh god yes!” She let out one more loud scream before cumming all over herself. “Grell scream my name!!” Will said thrusting with incredible force. They both panted as Will kept thrusting until the moment was just right. "AHH! AHH! AHH!!!!!!" Grell was shrieking now, it felt so good. “Yes!” Will was getting so close to cumming he just needed Grell's final cry to send him over that edge. Will was going top speed, nailing that special spot several times, he needed that last cry. Will hit that spot one last time and Grell threw her head back and screamed Will’s name at the top of her lungs. The final cry sent william over the edge as he filled her with his cum. Grell screamed again, feeling herself being filled to the top. He had achieved his mission, just in time.