No entry

Hungary's POV

"Oh my, what were Austria-san and Germany are talking about I wonder."

Not an hour ago, Germany came to visit Austria and are now in his room. Germany rarely came to visit and if he did, he will go with Italy. This made me curious.

I peek from the windows, well-hiden myself. 'I should probably tend to clean the garden.. oh well.'

Thus, I tried to listen closely to their conversation.

-
Austria's POV

"So why the sudden visit. You're not with Italy today, Germany?" I seated myself on one of the sofa in my room, Germany sat across me.

"....." I raised an eyebrow, and sighed. I grabbed the newest newspaper that were placed on the table infront,

"Is it something about Italy?" I asked while reading. Germany then became.. more depressed.

'Hmn?'

"Vell.. you zee.."

..
..
The window opened adruptly revealing an angry Hungary,

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ITACHAN!"

"I not mein fault?"

"H..Hungary?!" My attention were now directed towards the intruder(?)

"Lizten hee, I'm not at fault." Ended Germany as Hungary let herself came in through.. the window.

"Then what you're saying is that Itachan is missing?"

"I don't think "missing" is the word, Hungary." I sweatdropped, "Italy is an adult now."

"But Austria!"

"Germany, I'm sure everything is fine. Besides.." I look back towards the newspaper and stare at it, hoping that what I seen would be a mistake, "..Italy must have something he needed to do by himself for once."

"Austria.." Germany nods, assuring himself that Italy is alright.

"Fufu~, Germany looks like a mother who worries about her child~" Hungary jookingly said,

"NEIN."

"Besides, if you missed Italy that much, why don't you visit--"

"I don't think that's quite possible, Hungary." I interrupted as I placed the newspaper roughly on the table, showing them its content,

"As you can see.. Italy seems to be off limit.. for now."

"Eh?"
"Vhat?"

-

France's POV

"Dzergre dzergre~ big brother France will comfort you, Spain." I patted Spain's back as he sulks about his Roma missing,

"Ro~~mano~~" continue spain, sulking.

I sweatdropped, not knowing what to do next. Comforting a maiden cry, oui. A man? Well, I could.. But this is spain we're talking about..

"GUUUUYSSSSSS" Prussia shouts as he run as fast as he can towards us,

"EUH?!"

Crash.
He collapse on us.

"Rearlly now, slow down weell y--" Then he shoved me today's newspaper on my face,

I slapped it away, annoyed. "Don't let eet come neargr my face, sereously Prussia!"

"What's that?" asks Spain as he collected himself from the crash,

"Kesekesekese ze awezome me does not need to zlow down for I am..!! Vhat vait, zat's not important, LOOK!"

"?" Upon inspecting closer, our eyes widen,

"Euh, Wat does dzees suppossed to mean?"

"Eh?!"

-
3rd's Pov

In certain place, in some part of Italy, a war is happening. Between the most powerful famiglia with another oppossing famiglia which hold the rarest flame, snow.. A snow guardian.

Deep within the enemy's headquarters, a certain man was hacking and navigating the place through a small screen which he brought along, a shiny black laptop in colour. His Spectre M4 stationed near him in case of ambush.

Another man, which infiltrated the HQ, skillfully searched the locked rooms for clues with the aid of the his ally's hacking for the doors to unlock. Enemies he met will be knocked down with his Berreta M1951.

And lastly, the man who infiltrated the HQ through the main door to gain the enemies' attention so that his ally could take his time searching for clues.

Mercilessly taking down and evading all the enemy's shot. All his shots are always on the head.. making them die without feeling the pain.. A direct hit, with his Berreta 93R.