Chapter 43

• 2 weeks •

August POV

Zoe been missing for 2 weeks. I'm not telling nobody because ion want nobody getting in my business. So Zuri got the kids until I find Zoe.

Me: no Chyna said she was at the fashion show than never seen her ( mumbles )

I went to the place an asked can I the camera from that day.

____________________

Zoe POV

I'm really weak. He's been beating ever since he took me. I don't know what date I don't know how long I been here. I'm
Slowly dying. He came in the room an started hitting me. I was to week to scream an do anything. Last night he raped me for telling him to shut up. I tried to cry nothing came out. I lost my voice for yelling. Than I felt him pick me up an took me to the car.

?? POV

I'm dropping this bitch somewhere she boring me but I'll be back to get her.

____________________

August POV

It was late an I seen a body on the side of the rode. I just drove past it. I need to find my wife only her.

• 20 minutes •

I couldn't get the person out my head the body I seen. So I went drove back over to the body. I just sat in my car until the fill the need to get the body. It was a girl I can tell she had long hair. Than I took a deep breath an went over to the girl. When I went over their I flashed my light on my phone on the body. When I started to give her a good look. My heart dropped it was Zoe.

Me: BABY

I picked her up an she looked at me.

Zoe:........

I took her back to my hotel.

_____________________

We was at the hotel I got her a shower an laid her in the bed. When I touched her face she flinched.

Me: baby it's August

Zoe:........

Me: baby talk to me

Zoe:.........

I turned off the lights an got in the bed an pulled her close to me an start talking to her.

Me: baby listen to me please

Zoe: ( sleep )

Me: ( signs )

I went to sleep I felt her pull away from me.

___________________

• Next Day •

Zoe POV

I'm scared when he was beating me all the memories of when August beat me an raped me came back. I'm scared of August I don't want to but I am. I couldn't talk even though I wanted to.

August: come on the plane leave in an hour

Me: ( shakes head )

________________

• Home •

We was at home an I went to the room an laid down. August came in an kissed me. I didn't do anything. He pinned me down an started kissing my neck an kissed me. I kissed back.

August: just talk to me who did this baby

Me:........

I started writing down his name.

August: Quincy WHAT THE FUCK

Me: ( pull August )

When I did that he looked at me.

August: what

Me:..........

When he got in my face I got really scared. Than he kissed me. We laid down an he gave me a butt massage until I fell asleep.

____________________

• Next Day •

August POV

So I guess she no talking. She scared of me now. But imma kill Quincy. But Zuri dropped off the girls.

Me: thanks

Zuri: welcome

Autumn: HI DADDY

Layla: DADDY

Carly: ( smiles )

Me: y'all had fun

Haden: ( clap hands )

Amelie: yes

Me: mommy is upstai-

They ran upstairs an I looked at Haden an he smiled. When I got upstairs I seen the girls looking at Zoe. They were talking to her.

Me: ( smiles )

Than I heard Zoe talk she looked at me an laughed. I went over to her an kissed her. I got hard. Damn I wanted her bad.

Me: ( smiles )

Than I seen the girls start to get sleepy. I picked them up an took them in their room. I put Haden an Amelie in their room. Amelie wanted to share rooms with him. I went in my room an seen my sexy ass wife laying their. I went over to her an kissed her.

Me: this bout to be a long day

Zoe: I bet ( giggles )

I Started giving her hickeys everywhere. When I was inside her, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I whispered in her ear.

Me: baby I'm sorry

Zoe: ( moans )

I seen that she had released her good shit. I went down an started cleaning it up.

Zoe: ( moans ) AHH baby

_____________________

Zoe POV

I woke up in August arms an smiled. I'm home with my husband an kids.