Holey

It was July the 30th, all members from Order of the Phoenix were gathered to repeat the plan for getting Harry from his house. It was a dangerous move, but we all agreed to take it. Fred didn't want me to come, but I insisted since I was a member or the Order as well. When we made sure everything was clear we apparated to Private Drive at night.
    Hagrid and Ron went to the front door and knocked on it. It didn't take long before Harry opened and one we walked inside the empty house. Moody led us in the living room, since it was the biggest room and had enough space for us all to get in. We all started chatting, but of course Moddy interrupted us with grumpy tone.
"We've got to get the hell outta here!" Everyone exchanged looks and remained quiet. "Potter you're underage. Which means you still got the trace on you." Harry looked surprised and was not afraid to ask.
"What's the trace."
"If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. Point is we'll have to use those means of transport the trace can't detect. Brooms, thestrals, anf the like. We'll go in pairs, that way if anyones out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one." Moody explained fast.
"The real one?" The young Potter asked in a serious tone. He didn't know of our plan, because we knew that he will refuse to it.
Mad-Eye pulled out a Polyjoice potion and smirked at him. "I believe you are familiar with this particular brew." Harry immediately understood what the whole plan was and began with his protest.
After few minutes of protesting Hermione plucked out hair from Harry's head and gave them to Alastor.
When it was ready he handed the potion to Fred.
"Fair warning, it tastes like goblin piss." George and I were looking at Fred who took the bottle in his hand.
"Have lots of experience with that, do you, Mad-Eye?" Moodly glared at him for his comment.
"Just trying to diffuse the tension." And with that Fred drank from the liquid. He made an extremely adorable face at which I giggled and he slowly handed the potion to George who drank quickly before handing it to me. Following those steps in the next few minutes the room got crowded with Harrys.
"Waw we're identical!" The twins joked, but before anyone could laugh Moody shut us.
We all started dressing up and it all got awkward when Fleur, Hermione and I had to dress up.
"Bill, look away I am hideous." I moved my gaze from her and down to me.
I swallowed and went silently to the corner of the room where I quickly dressed up when we were sure we were completely identical Moody gave us the orders each Potter had a protector and Harry's was Hagrid.
   We walked outside the house and mounted a broom or a thestral, patiently waiting for Moody to give us the start.
    On the count of three we all flew out and spread into the dark stormy night. It didn't take long for the death eaters to appear and I could feel my hands shake while I was holding the broom stick, I did my best to evade their attacks, but my mind was busy thinking of Fred and panic took over me when I saw Alastor Moody falling down, by instinct I dived down to catch him but I was stopped by one of the soldiers of the dark lord. By some strange luck I escaped him, while I was still flying I felt how I was changing to my own self and when one of the death eaters spotted me he stopped and just watched me escaping from the battlefield.
   I teleported right in front of the Burrow and there was no one outside. I heard voices coming from inside the house and walked there just to see Professor Lupin pointing his want in Harry's face. But my gaze moved to George who was bleeding from his head. I gasped and quickly knelt down to him, noticing that it was his ear.
"It will all be alright, Georgie." Gently caressing his hair I whispered and he cracked a smile at me. More of us started to arrive and Lupin went out to check them, but there was still no sign of Fred and Arthur. I never stopped caressing George, simply because I was worried and I was trying to keep my mind busy.
"He will come, Paige, don't worry." George took my hand in his and gave a look that was telling me to stay strong. Then slowly his eyes closed.
"George?" I whispered his name and just gave me a nod. I didn't say anything more I just stayed close to him hoping his brother will be back.
    Finally, the last sound of apparition came and I knew it was them, because Moody wasn't coming this time. In few seconds Fred came rushing inside the room and spotted George he quickly knelt down and looked at his wound.
"How you feeling, Georgie?" Before replying to his twin George swallowed hard and then the words came out.
"... Saint-like." His words shocked Fred and he looked all over him.
"... Come again?"
"Saint-like." George slowly opened his eyes and repeated while pointing to his ear. "I'm holey, Fred. Get it?" The smile on his lips calmed down his twin and caused him to smile as well.
"Pathetic! With the whole wide world of ear-related humor before you, you go for holey?"
"I'm still better looking than you." Before anyone could laugh at their conversation Bill stepped in slowly and announced that Mad-Eye is dead. We all stayed in silence and listened to Bill explaining what happened and no one said a word. He was one of the strongest wizards among us and we all knew that. Fred and George slept in their room, while I decided to stay in the living room. I couldn't fall asleep, images of the night weren't leaving my mind in peace.
Quick footsteps came down the stairs and when I turned around I spotted Harry.
"And where do you think you're going?" My question came out when I saw his bag.
"I will not be the reason for someone's death again." With that he walked outside.
Of course, I followed him, because he wasn't thinking clearly and he was acting silly.
"Go back inside, Paige!"
"No." I grabbed his hand, causing him to turn around. "It is not your fault, we all were willing to do it, we all knew what we were risking." Before I could say anything more Ron came and in few minutes we returned back inside the house.