Ch. 10 - Obama care

I watched Harry move across the living room, my legs criss crossed on the couch as he ran a hand through his brown hair and placed down two empty wine glasses and a bottle of champagne on the coffee table.

"Oh me likey." I smiled, leaning forward to grab myself a drink until Harry's large hand covered my whole face, pushing me back down to the couch as he passed by.

"Not for you." He muttered as he synced his phone with his portable speakers.

"You're really going all out for this date aren't you..." I teased, sitting myself up as I rested my elbow against the arm rest of the couch and smirked at him.

"It's not a date," He snapped, his long fingers quickly scrolling through the music on his phone as he ignored me.

"I'm inviting her over because it's gonna take a lot more than just me talking dirty to get into her pants," He informed, his back still facing me as I silently poured the wine into one of the glass cups from behind him.

"She's the real definition of what a good girl really is, maybe you should take some notes," Harry claimed as I ran my tongue quickly over the rim of the cup before he turned around to glare at me.

"I told you those aren't for you.." He growled out, narrowing his green eyes at the glass of wine in my hand as I extended it out for him.

"It's for you, ya know, to calm your nerves before the date." I offered with a friendly smile.

"It's not a date and I know you licked the rim." He snapped causing my smile to fall as I slumped my shoulders and fell back into the couch in disappointment.

"You're no fun.." I muttered as a knock resonated from the front door.

"She's here...." I said with wide eyes in a creepy tone making Harry roll his eyes at me before he left his phone on the table to answer the door.

I waited until he left the room before I quickly scrambled off the couch in a rush, grabbing ahold of his phone to find slow sexual songs by Somo and The Weeknd on it.

What a fuckboy.

I toyed with the device, smirking to myself as I changed the music and set up a whole new playlist for him.

I heard the front door open, Harry's voice softening as he said "One minute babe, I just gotta take care of my pet pomeranian, she's not really friendly with new faces" before the door closed again.

I jumped at the sound, putting the phone back on the table where it belonged as I fastwalked back to my place on the couch.

I gave Harry an innocent smile when he entered the room only making him narrow his eyes at me in suspicion before he grabbed the cup out of my hand and yanked me off the couch by the back of my collar.

"Oh wow, I see grouchy Harry is back." I mocked as he dragged me across the hallway and into his room.

"And I see annoying bug gnat is back." He seethed making me glare at his nickname for me.

"Buzz buzz bitch." I muttered under my breath as he pushed me into his room.

"I don't get why you always have to hide me whenever one of your girls come over-"

"They're not mine I just fuck with them and it's harder to fuck them when they get all paranoid the moment they see that you're living with me." He explained, placing the cup of wine onto one of the nightstands as I flopped into his bed making him scowl.

"Mm... vanilla." I sighed, burying my face in his sheets as another knock from the front door sounded throughout the flat.

"Get off my bed." He demanded in irritation, grabbing the hood of my sweatshirt as he pushed me back into his closet.