12.

"Dinners ready, Clover!" I heard Bees unmistakable accented voice shout from the kitchen making me groan as I rolled onto my back from my position on my bed. I hadn't been particularly productive during the last few hours, I'd just been fiddling around on my phone, shooting a few texts to Silver to annoy her as much as possibly to get my mind off my husband.
He was genuinely driving me insane with how he was treating me like an unwanted animal, despite that though, I couldn't help but feeling guilty for calling him an asshole, I mean, he probably didn't give a rats ass and had probably been called worse but I just felt uncomfortable with the knowledge or cursing someone out so early on in our. . Acquaintanceship ?

And I had promised Gran after all that I would give him a chance and do my best to make this marriage work, and cussing him out is definitely not following that promise so I think I'll try apologising over dinner. Maybe then he'll realise that I'm not out to get him, all I want is for us to get along, maybe it'll be the first step to a successful friendship?

With the fresh thought in mind I headed out of my room and rounded into the kitchen where the dining table was, I could smell the delicious smell of the food and it made me realise how hungry I actually was. Harry was already sat on one of the chairs, steaming plate of food that he was currently digging into. I frowned at the lack of manners as he had not bothered to wait for my arrival before beginning to eat, honestly this boy.

I pulled out my chair quietly and settled down in front of my plate which looked like it had some sort of meat pie on it. It looked heavenly whatever it was anyway.

A few minutes passed and all there was was silence, the only sound of muffled chewing and the clinking of cutlery against the White plates. Taking a sip of my cool water I placed my knife and fork down with a small clink, deciding to bring up the subject about now. Clearing my throat softly I called Harry's name in order to get his attention.
I felt a small sinking sensation as he rolled his eyes before glancing up at me with clear disinterest written across his handsome face.

"I-I'm sorry for calling you that name earlier, it was, um, rude and unlike me," I said quietly, my top set of teeth sinking into my bottom lip as I stared at him. I was confused for a minute as his lips tugged up into a amused smirk that was crossing the boundaries from amusement to maliciousness terrifyingly quickly.

A quiet chuckle slipped past his lips.
"Princess, I couldn't give a rats ass what you think even if I fucking tried, so do us all a favour and be quiet." My lips parted at his harsh words and I felt humiliated as my cheeks burned. My eyes prickling with unshed tears as I faced downwards and carried on eating although my appetite had long ago vanished. I didn't know how to handle this. . Constant rejection and his mean words. It wasn't something I was used to having lived a sheltered life without a single experience with boys, so rejection and his nastiness wasn't something I knew how to deal with, or take lightly. I was naturally the sensitive one, and I felt like I was stepping into the cruel world without a protector. I didn't like this one bit.

Note:

Don't hate me please, I know it's short and it's been ages! I'll try my best to update more often I swear. I've been busy with Uni applications and things have gotten a bit messy but I'm on a break so I'm back! I promise. X