Flora Morgan

Name: Flora Morgan

Book: Kissing Is the Easy Part

Author: rainbowbrook

Book Summary: Flora is afraid being beautiful is her only talent. Some of the words she hates include economy class, second-hand clothes, and budget. She likes fashion, dating, not being on time and getting what she wants - until she meets Sean, who is like the clock striking midnight; he makes all her magic power wear off.

He is as mature and sophisticated as the dark roasted coffee he drinks, while she is like a lollipop: colorful, dazzling on the outside but empty calories and artificial sweeteners on the inside.The attraction is instant, but getting a kiss is only the first step. Each tries the hardest to impress the other, but a misunderstanding soon drives them apart. On finding their way back to each other, they have to overcome a violinist, a broken knee, a history project, a surprise, a heartbreak operation...A coming-of-age story that teaches a young couple to appreciate their differences, to realize that there are always two sides to every story. Thrown into the boiling cauldron of teen years, they explore love, jealousy, rivalry and learn to trust and accept.

Progress: Completed

Best Lines

"The only good thing about sex is that it doesn't take much time. It's completely overrated."

"You mean I'm vain and stupid."

"6 dollars for a cup of latte? This is outrageous!"