The Drunk,The Punk And One Hell of a Hunk

I am rushing towards the halls and I don't know why because I am an hour early.Nobody is realpy at school at this time and I just like to come to school and be by myself which means frolicking in the halls.

As I was skipping a hand took me by the waist and covered my mouth.

My heart raced as fast as a lambourgini.I don't want to die this way I always wanted to be around my family when I take my last breath.

I tried to scream but did not succeed in making any noise."F*ck be quiet."I heard a voice with a british accent.Liam!I struggled to get this bastard off me.

After I stopped kicking and what not he removed his hands from my waist and spun me around.

"Liam!"I squeeled ,my voice was sore.

"Look I just want to apolagize."Liam pleaded.Liam plead or even ask?I am seeing a lot of drifferent sides of Liam these days furthermore this is how the bastard apolagizes?!

Before I can reply Liam pins me to the wall and kisses me.Electricity explodes through my veins.I get a feeling of desperation ,like I need him.

I eventually kiss back and for a moment I am lost in time.

Lima stops the kiss and a aign of regret immediatly swarms his face.Was I a bad kisser?Did I remind him of someone?Am I a vampite and he is a werewolf so we can never be together just like Romeo & Juliet?Okay mabye a bit too much if exaggeration on my part.

"What's wrong?"I ask my hand touching his shoulder when he just pushes me away.

"Nothing,I'm sorry and that alone."He snarled.Mood swing once again.First he hurts my feelings and then he kisses me and then he wants me to leave him alone!I have had just about enough of his behaviour.

"Look if you want to play woth my feelings then fine you can just cancel this whole tutor thing. I'll tell Mr.Robin that I want a new tutor."I blurted out angrily and soon regreted it.

"Look it was a mistake and you and I could never happen okay,get that stupid thought out of your head.I mean just look at you,even the witches in Macbeth are prettier."Liam yelled.

I tried,I really did but I coulndt help but let that one tear truckle down my ckeeks.

I quickly ran towards the washroom to cry my heart out.Then I heard indistinct voices.

I slowlt walked toward the source and saw Liam talkig to a group of guys talking.I hid behind the wall and listend to their conversation.

"Dude that was not the deal.You were to mKe her fall in love with you not hate your guts."A guy with red hair snarled.

"Look she liked me,she was in the moment and therefore I get my three hundred dollars."Liam stated.

Deal?Three hundred dollars?I was a bet!I couldnt hear anymore of it I quickly corked my ears from the discussion until I arrived at the washroom to cry except even more.

How could I be so naïve?I felt like my worldd was cradhing down into specks.I sobbed at the very thought of how he used me.FOR A BET!

"Emily?"I heard a voice call out from behind me.Oh God.Did someone hear me.Ut sounded alot like Sophia.

Light brown hair appearded out of one of the stalls.Sophia.It was Sophia thank God it was not anyone else.

"What's wrong?"She asked concern evident in her tone.

I told her everything from the kiss to the bet and she listened if only everyone had such a great friend as I do.

We quickly dusted ourselves off and headed out ibto the halls as class was about to start.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

LIAM'S P.O.V

I was just finished getting dressed for the party tonight.Clingy Jessica was my date but she's a good kisser so I don't mind.

"Aww baby you look so adorable."my mom pinched my cheeks and I pushed her away.I gave her the 'don't you dare' look and she backed away.

"Are you carrying that pleasant girl Emily with you?"She asked.

Just hearing her name makes me depressed but I am a man and I am not soft.I needed to shove her away.I wanted to show my friends that I have ,by no means, gone soft.

"