Chapter 22

Picture of Victoria

" You have been gone all yesterday night and today! Where the hell were you?" Exclaimed Alyssa as I opened the dorm, sauntering in. Both Alyssa and Victoria were there and they ran up to me to make sure I was ok. Pushing them away gently, I fell onto my bed and curled up on my pillow.

" Just let me die first." I groaned loudly, stuffing my face into the yellow bed.

"No, it's already three in the afternoon." Victoria said firmly, stomping over to my bed, " You're going to tell us where you were. Now." She commanded, flipping me over. I whined and kicked at her, forcing her to back up. "Fine," She sighed, "but you're spilling it after dinner." The brown haired girl sighed, forcefully landing on her bed.

Alyssa followed as well, laying back down in a much calmer way and went back to reading her book.

~~~~

"Tells us, tells us now!" Jolie whined, pushing me through the barrel door. I tripped and almost fell if it weren't for the two arms holding me up.

All three of the girls collected on and around my bed, sitting on the wooden chest or folding there legs. I grumbled, dragging my self behind them still extremely worn out. I think I'm going to bed early tonight. Climbing up onto the yellow clad bed, I sat at the end and watched as the three of them looked like school children waiting for a story.

Oh wait.

"So," I sighed not knowing where to start," It might come off as a surprise at first, but I'm just going to get straight to the point. All of last year I was training with McGonagall." I got out.

"So that's why you were gone almost every night." Victoria spoke out of nowhere. I shook my head and continued.

" She had given me an opportunity, a big one." I started," Do you guys know what an Animagus is?" I had asked proudly.

Two of them scrunched up their eyebrows, not memorizing the term, but it was Alyssa who shot up. "You mean the people who turn into animals? McGonagall's one, so what-" She was cut off by a loud screech as Victoria started to freak out. She jumped up from the end of my bed and tackled me. I let out a yell as well not expecting anything as she shoved her face in front of mine. Her hair was falling into my eyes and mouth and I attempted to blow it away.

" You're a bloody Animangus?!" She exclaimed, now remembering what the term meant. I hummed, slightly nodding and not being able to respond as she was crushing my chest.

Jolie sighed desperately and pulled the girl off me so I could breath again. Once everyone got settled down again, the questions started rolling in.

" Can you already transform? In only a year?"

" What kind of animal are you?"

"Can we see it?"

" Why did she only train you, isn't that expert magic? "

" Woah, woah, calm your selves please. I'm not an answering robot," I huffed wildly. They all shut up, but all three still looked like they were going to burst. Rolling my eyes, I went on before I get interrupted again. "Yes, I am already an official Animagus, one that also holds the record for youngest and quickest to learn." I started out slowly, holding my hands out to stop them from rushing me more." I am an owl, which doesn't surprise me at all. "

" How come? I don't see you eating mice." Alyssa peeped up sarcastically.

Oh my gosh, this one moment will lead me to tell them all of my secrets I have. Is it really worth it? Yeah, they've shown me the most friendship I have ever had. Which was nothing to start out with. They are family now, and I've even been welcomed into their households. It's ridiculous how much they have done for me and now I feel bad for lying to them this whole time.