Chapter Nintey One: Just the Beginning

Not once did Niall lay a hand on you the entire ride. He didn't speak and he kept his vision out the window. "We're here!" Louis cheered as he parked the van on the side street to where the club was at. "Lessgo!" Harry jumped as he opened up the doors and hopped out into the fresh air. Danielle and Eleanor followed. So did you and Niall. You stood outside to already hear the music coming from inside. It was slightly crowded in the front with people chatting or attempting to remain sober. Niall stood in back of you with his hands in his jeans pockets. His vision was beyond you.

     "Niall..." you said softly, trying to get him to show some emotion. "Look _____." he started off. You widened your eyes. "This is gonna be the last time I will ever go to a club if I catch a guy looking at you. Ya hear?" his accent was stronger than ever. "Any guy f****** touches you, I'll f****** explode. Do you understand?" he asked you in a stern voice. You swallowed. You could tell he wasn't kidding. You saw it in his eyes. "Answer me." he commanded you. You swallowed again. "I understand." you answered. "Good." Niall shot back at you. A part of you felt like Niall was angry with you or some other matter. But he really wasn't. He was paranoid. You were praying to God that someone wouldn't slip up tonight.

     "Come on love." Zayn said as he tapped your shoulder and started walking with the others. You took a step forward and began walking with everyone else. Niall remained behind you, practically hovering over you. Louis was the first one to enter the club. "Here we go!" you heard him scream to you all from behind. Louis quickly grabbed Eleanor's hand and immediately headed to the dance floor. Harry went off to the bar while Liam and Danielle followed Louis and Eleanor. There left, you, Zayn and Niall. "I'm gonna go meet Harry!" Zayn said over the music as best as he possibly could. You nodded and watched him leave you and Niall alone, together.

     The music was loud. It was crowded as hell. Full of people, sweating, dancing, drinking, singing. talking, screaming, whatever you could think of. Niall's hands were still in his pockets. "Niall?" you turned around and faced him. He looked down at you. "Come on." you urged him. Niall handed you a fake smile, then took your hand in his. His grip was tighter than usual. He lead you to the bar where Zayn and Harry were at. He pushed through the pack of people and sat himself down on a stool then patted his lap. "Sit." he ordered. You did as you were told and took a seat on his lap. He wrapped one of his arms around your stomach while the other one was placed on the bar.

     Niall ordered the pair of you drinks as he kept his arm around you the entire time. You could tell Niall was just searching. He was searching for a guy who was looking at you. He wanted to fight someone. He wanted to get his anger out. You had to prevent that from happening. "Niall." you said. He stopped scanning the room and looked at you. "Stop looking for a guy to fight and have a good time." you told him. He raised his eyebrows.

     "Alright ladies and gentlemen I believe we've got some special people in the house tonight!" a man announced over the DJ set. Everyone cheered. You looked around to find Harry and Zayn sitting on one of the couches chatting with a few randoms and Elounor and Payzer sitting at a table with a few other guys. Niall wouldn't let you go anywhere without him. "I'm here to welcome One Direction!" a guy chanted. The crowd cheered, held up their glasses, rooted and chanted for you all. The people around you and Niall began patting Niall on the back and laughing. Niall chuckled along as well and just smiled back at them awkwardly. After everyone settled down, you saw a few girls head over to Zayn and Harry. You smiled as you watched Zayn examine this girl from head to toe.

     "Babe!" Niall said over the music and into your ear. You looked around at him. "I wanna dance with you." he continued on. You smiled to yourself. Niall was easing up. "Of course." you winked. Niall smirked. You hopped off his lap and headed out onto the dance floor with Liam and Danielle.

     "Niall!" "Yo Niall!" "Hey man, what's up?!" you heard a few random voices calling out to your boyfriend as you passed them. "Hey man!" Niall would reply. You smirked. You found a spot close to your friends and started dancing. Niall got behind you as placed his hands on your waist. You began grinding your body onto his. You could just tell he was into it as much as you were. Maybe his bad thoughts were going away. You were having a great time. Amazing time actually.

     Of course there were people around you, taking pictures and videos of you guys but you shook it off. So did he. Every song you listened to just put Niall in a better mood. He was getting more into it by the moment. After a couple of songs while grinding with your boyfriend, Harry playfully jumped in. Harry jumped in front of you and began grinding on you like you were on Niall. "Harry!" you laughed as you pushed him off. Harry laughed as he turned around and looked at the happy couple. "Hold on, this is going on Instagram!" he said as he grabbed his phone and started an Instagram video. He took a short clip of an overview of the whole club. Some people noticed and started cheering or saying hi to the camera. For the last couple seconds of the video, he faced it on you and Niall.

     Niall didn't really care. Neither did you. "Harry go away now!" Niall started complaining after Harry spent too much time with you two. Poor Harry rolled his eyes and said "I knew I was unwanted." You smirked and mouthed the words "Love you." to him. Harry caught it, smiled back and mouthed the words "Love you too." back. You smirked as Niall let the music control him. He was going faster and moving quicker and harder with you.

    You turned and faced him so your front bodies were touching. "Someone's letting the music control them!" you teased him. Niall laughed and replied "Do you not like it?" You shook your head. Niall made a face. "Love it." you cheekily replied. Niall smiled a huge smile. This was the first time you ever saw him having a good time. You finally saw him being happy with no worries. He somehow managed to chase away those bad feelings and just let loose for once. You were beyond happy.

     "Can we have fun some place else?" Niall asked you. You bit your lip and looked up at him. He was staring down at you with a smile on his face. "Whatever you'd like." you replied. Niall bit his lip like you did and took you by the hand as he walked off the dance floor. You passed by Louis as you were walking away from the people. "Hey!" Louis grabbed Niall by the arm. Niall stopped only for a moment to see what he wanted. "Where ya going?" he wondered aloud. Niall smirked. "Don't worry about it." he winked. Louis' jaw almost dropped. But then he smiled. "Not too much fun." he remarked. You held in your laughter. "Don't worry Lou." Niall replied, then turned around and continued on walking. Louis playfully punched you in the arm as you passed him. You looked back at him and saw him keep on walking to Eleanor. He didn't turn around.

     Niall lead you to the back of the club where practically no one was. He sneaked out the side door and into a more private room where no one was. There was a couch and a mini bar with no one attended. "You know all the secrets don't you?" you asked as he shut the door and locked it. Niall spun around and replied "You got that baby." you smiled. Niall slowly moved closer towards you and placed his hands on your waist and just held you close for a moment. "Do you love me?" he asked while looking down at you. His eyes seemed to have turned a darker shade of blue. "Of course." you replied. Niall smiled once more. "Show me." he simply replied. You smiled and brought your lips up to his. Niall smiled in delight as he picked you up and kissed you back. He carried you to the couch where he placed you down gently. Without breaking the kiss, he got up on top of you and straddled you.

     He stopped kissing your lips and moved down to your neck. As you were breathing, you turned your head to look at the time. "Niall." you said slowly and softly. "Mhhhmmm..." he said. He didn't remove his lips from your neck. "It's midnight. The night's coming to an end." you said slowly and softly. Niall stopped kissing your neck and sat upright on you. You looked up at him. "No babe." he replied. You gave him a confused look.

     "It's just the beginning..."