Time's ticklin' fast..

Time flies fast when I'm with you and seems to stop moving when we're apart.

---

Ken's POV

"How many days remaining?"

I didn't bother to look up to the one who asked before answering lamely.

"Eleven.."

Gray makes a tsk-tsk.. sound as she takes the seat next to me.

"Where's your over-possessive girlfriend?" She asked unabashedly.

Never wanting to press the issue, i just answered her.

"Science lab.."

"L-O-V-E!?" She jokes. "Okay..Okay.. Just kidding." She drew a peace sign when i throw her bloody dagger looks.

I ease the knots in my forehead and end up face-palming. I really don't know what to do to stop time so the Reality day won't come.

Gray slightly shook her head and tapped my back.

"What's the score?"

"Nothing good. . "

"Are you sure? As the way i look at it, she's really into you Kristen. Maybe a little encouragement would help. " Gray tries to console me. Though i am fully-aware that it's all for the sake of the game.

"I have given all the encouragement she might be needing but it's still the same. What the fuck!? We did even do it already but i don't think it will be enough for her to stay. It is just a bullshit chasing game for her!!" I flustered.

"You two what!?" Gray seems shock.

Realizing what i have just blurted out, i put a hand on my mouth to stop it from slipping.

"I-I d-didn't say anything.." I denied hastily while vigorously shaking my head.

My bestfriend laughed over such my childish act being caught.

"So.." She teased, never letting go of the issue.

I sighed defeatedly and motioned her to keep it a secret. Getting her nod, i admitted what happened.

"So you two did it already.." She agrees knowingly.

"H-hey!" I nudged her. "What should i do?"

Gray pick up the burger in my tray and took a bite. I stood up hastily while grabbing it back.

"C'mon, Gray!" I said worriedly while urging her to spit the burger. It's 100% ground beef for Pete's sake!!

Gray just swat my hands away and chew the beef.

"Spit it out!!" I yelled causing the other students to look at us. It was the first time they saw me and Gray yelling at each other--- atleast me, yelling at her.

My eyes popped almost out when she swallowed it and grins widely.

"What the!? Stupid!!" I shouted angrily as my voice shakes ready to burst out. Gray is extremely allergic to beef. That's why she never likes fast food. The last time she accidentally ate a beef stew, she passed out and can't breath.

"Easy.." She stretched her hands and reach for me.

"Th-that's beef!!..." I whispered weakly.

Gray calmed me down while grinning widely as if she's enjoying this. While i am expecting her to fall in the ground unconsciously anytime.