Let's try this again

When i woke up in the morning i felt really warm. Like really, really warm. I opened my eyes and regreted not shutting my blinds last night before I went to sleep. I looked around my room with half hooded eyes when i suddenly felt arms wrapped around my waist. I looked over my shoulder to see Elijah's face against my back and his arms securely wrapped around my waist. I looked in front of me to see Klaus was in the same position but had his arms wrapped around my upper legs and his head on my stomach.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused on what was going on when what happened yesterday came flashing back to me. Oh yeah. That happened.

I let out a sigh and closed my eye deciding it was to early for any of this. Just when i was about to fall asleep i heard someone enter the house and climb up the stairs. Figuring it might be Damon or Stefan i just ignored it. But of course the person had to walk into my room and instead of it being one of my brothers like i expected. It ws Jenna. She stood at the end of my bed with her hands on her hips and a smirk placed on  her face. i looked at her with half open eyes and just shrugged my shoulders laying my head back down.

"Have fun on your little trip?" Jenna asked and i took that as i wasnt going to get much sleep.

"It was a blast." I said and was about to sit up to get out of bed but two pair of arms were still around me.

"So it finally happened?" Jenna asked pointing to the two originals next to me.

"Hey, clara, I need your help with some of the spells that i was looking at." Bonnie said walking into the room with a big grimore in her hand. "It says i have to make a hand motion for this spell but i dont have grams to show me anymore so i was hoping you could help me." She didnt even bother to mention to fact i was in bed with two originals next to me.

"Ok, Let's try this again." I said raising my hands in the air and it seemed me moved had woke the two next to me. They laid really still and tried to make me think they were still asleep but it was obvious that weren't. "Good morning. Oh clara im glad you're back." I said and waved my hanf for them to respeat me.

"Good morning. Oh clara I'm glad you're back." Both Jenna and Bonnie repeated letting out a sigh in the end.

"We need your help with something, but of course, when t is most convenent for you seeing as you are still in bed."

"We need your help with something, but of course, when t is most convenent for you seeing as you are still in bed." They rolled their eyes.

"Thank you. How very considerate." I said and mocked holding my heart. "It brings tears to my eyes how much you care." I said with sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Yeah, yeah." Jenna waved it off and sat at the end of my bed. "Details." She said like a teenage girl waiting for the latest gossip.

"Yeah. I didnt think we were into three some's" Bonnie said sitting on the end of my bed as well. I could practically feel the smirks on Klaus and elijah's lips.

"Kinky." Jenna gave me a wink and i just rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Well at least their hot." Bonnie said and i am sure she does not know that they are awake. But mind as well have some fun while i can.

"definitly." I said and i felt both original brothers shift just slightly. "I am sure a three some would be very  fun. I guess ill just have to see if they are up for it in the future." I said and the two women in front of me caught on quick to what i was doing.

"Do they have brothers?" Jenna asked winking at me letting me know she knew what i was doing.

"Yes." I sighed dreamily.

"Well if they look anything like these two then count me in." Bonnie said and i almmost started laughing at the thought of bonnie actually saying this in a serious way.

Her and a vampire?

yeah no.

She would end up kill them.

"I already got mine." I said teasingly. "You came do what ever you want with the rest. But if these two dont want to have a three some then i am sure when we wake up kol the youngest he wouldn't mind having one, well according to rebekah anyways. And maybe even a foursome. What fun that would be." I said and i knew i was getting to both of the brothers cause they held onto me tighter. I was slightly impressed that they haden't woke up yet.

"Yeah." Bonnie and jenna said in a dreamy voice playing their back nicely.

"I wonder what other things we could think of --" I was cut of mid sentence when i felt a pair of lips on mine. "i wondered when you were going to stop faking sleep." I said looking into brown eyes. Elijah glared at me and i found it kind of attractive.

"I guess i'll just have to get the details later." Jenna sighed standing up from my bed.

"Yes, later. Oh and bonnie." I said before she got of the bed. "All you have to do is twist your wrist and moving your fingers in a wave like motion. I have experimented with hand movements for spells and that one seemed to work the best for all of them. Them at the end of the wave you either point up to the ceiling or to the target of the spell." I said and she stood from them bed.

"Thanks." She said and nodded her head towards me. "See you later. Though i believe Caroline will drop by later. Along with Elena she has something to ask you." Bonnie left the room before i could comment back.

"You knew we were awake, love?" Klaus asked and jenna slipped out of the room closing the door behind her.

"Yes." I said simply and moved to get off of the bed. when my feet hit the ground i was picked up and placed back on the bed. I felt sharp teeth and then a slight pinch. Pleasure filled my senses and i knew what he had just done. "HEY!" I slapped klaus's stomach and he let go. the Pleasure went away along with it. Instead came pain from the werewolf poison.

"Klaus." Elijah said irritated. "You know what your bit does to vampires." He scolded.

"And as you seem to forget, brother. My blood also heals." He said biting his wrist and offering it to me.

"I'm good but thanks for the offer." I said and vamp speed away out of my room and into Damon's room grabbing one of his t- shirts antook off mine throwing on his. It hide the bite mark left on my shoulder and i walked down the stairs. Going to the kitchen i opened the fridge grabbing green grapes and placed them in a bowl. I heard a woshing sound and turned around to see Klaus and elijah. Klaus was sitting in one of the chair and elijah leaned against the door frame.

"Come on love dont be stubborn." Klaus said mocking me just a little.

"No thanks. Not hungry for blood." I said as the door opened and elena came walking in.

"Is rebekah hear?" She asked looking into the Kitchen at me.

"With Caroline." I said thinking about the dance coming up. "At the highschool." Did rebekah even come back here last night? i asked myself but was dragged out of my thoughts when elena spoke up again.

"Well then ill talk to her later. i have a question for you."

"Shoot."

"Bang." Klaus smirked.

"Will you teach me how to fight against a vampire?" She asked ignoring Klaus. i think she was in denial that he was actually in front of her at this moment.

"Why not ask one of my brothers?" I asked and she was quiet. "So you wont ask stefan out of fear and i am guessing damon and you are either having a dissagreement or he wants me to teach you becasue he is coming up with another stupid plan of his. Am i correct?" I asked

"Yes. Damon said you were better at fighting and that i should have you teach me."

"figures."