chapter 21

Savanah's P.O.V

the whole day Nick has been acting weird. He's been spacing out and this morning i heard him freaking out that he couldn't see me. i heard him sigh in relief when he saw me. i acted to not see him and he sat down and pulled me into his chest.

i still love him though and nothing could change that but i think he's getting more possessive of me. now its night time and we're laying down still on the couch. every time i tried to get up he pulls me back to him.  

it was getting annoying but i knew i had to go threw with it because he will get mad. when it was finally time to go to bed we got up and went upstairs. we got changed and laid down. he pulled me into him and relaxed into me.

the next day Nick had to go to work and when he did he kissed me about ten times. i got dressed and went about the city. i wanted to see more of the city before i have to start working. i saw a little book store and went inside it. i looked around and i saw lots of books I've ever seen.

I've always loved to read books and i will read all day if i could. i stayed there for an hour and then went out. i saw an ice cream store and i was craving an ice cream right now. i went in and got an cookies and creme ice cream. while eating ice creme i went to the park and walked around. i saw couples having a peaceful stroll through the park, and i saw children running around with their friends.

i saw Brittany up ahead and i ran up to her. i stopped next to her and when i did she jumped and held her chest.

"shit Savanah you scared me!" she said

"sorry i just wanted to catch up with you" i told her

"so how's Nick been?" she asked

"he's been acting weird" i told her

"how?" she asked

"well hes started to act possessive of me." i said

"well that's better than him not caring that your there" she said

"i know but it's weird right?" i asked her

"yeah it is but i think that's what he does when he likes someone" she told me

"maybe" i said

"well anyway do you want to go get something to eat with me?" she asked

"yeah sure" i said

we walked to a diner and sat down. i looked at the menu and decided to order the hamburger. and she decided to order the cheeseburger. we ordered our food and we started to joke around. out of no where there was these guys who chose to sit next to us.

me and Brittany looked at each other then looked at them. "what are you sitting here for?" i asked them

"why can't we sit next to beautiful ladies like yourself?" one of the guys asked

"because we don't know you guys" Brittany said

"well we can get to know each other" the other guy said

"how about no" i said

"how about yes" the first guy said

"no just get out of here" i told them

they started to get mad and started pushing us against the wall. i was starting to get scared and started to squirm. the guy who was pushing me started to kiss my neck, i push him away so he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above us.

he started to lean in to my lips but right before he did i turned my head. he growled and tried again but the same results. why wasn't anyone helping us!

he finally got my lips and was trying to get inside my mouth. i kept trying to get my mouth off of his but nothing was working. i finally kicked him in the balls and he finally let go i quickly got up and got the other guy away from Brittany and got out of there but not before i stated i was going to sue this place for not helping us.