2

PICTURE OF THEA'S OUTFIT ABOVE ^^^

I woke up to the music of Fetty Wap 679 blaring through the walls of my bedroom as I suddenly sat up straight and rubbed my eyes in irritation and annoyance. My eyes scanned the area, curious to see where the loud music was coming from as I lazily made my way towards the door and ripped it open to only see Aubree on the other side of the hall in her room, dancing.

"You'll have to get used to it," my dad's voice appeared beside me, making me jump back as my hand flew to my chest where my heart was beating rapidly.

"You scared the living daylights out of me dad," I whispered as he only chuckled.

"Sorry princess, but Aubree does this nearly every morning."

I simply nodded, turning my back before walking inside my room as I skipped towards the bathroom and did my morning routine. I walked into my large walk-in closet, looking around to only see one part of the closet filled up with my clothes. I let my eyes run over my clothes, sighing in frustration that I had only brought a few clothes.

"Freeze!" Aubree's voice boomed throughout the whole room and at her command, I actually froze. A giggle erupted as I turned my head in her direction to see her leaning over my bed, laughing hysterically.

It took her a minute or so to have her breathing back to normal, wiping tears off her face as she plastered on a smile. "Dad always does that when I'm sneaking food into my room. Trust me, it gets me every time."

"I was going to throw a shoe at you," I hissed at her which only made her laugh once more.

Aubree was dressed in a black crop top with a daisy skater skirt and to pair off the outfit, she wore all black ankle boots. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a sleek ponytail, taming her flyaways with hairspray.

"I'm going to help you pick out your outfit today," she beamed at me.

"Why?"

"You are the new kid and you must dazzle everyone," she announced proudly.

I only nodded, knowing it was no use in arguing with her seeing as she was going to do whatever she pleases and allowed her to get to work. After minutes of watching Aubree throw my clothes on the floor, she stared at the remaining ones that were still hanging and her eyes suddenly lit up. She tossed me the clothes that I assumed that I was supposed to change into and caught it swiftly.

"That's so cute!" she exclaimed, clapping dramatically as I walked out of the bathroom as if it was a runway.

Aubree picked out a simple, white singlet with an army green jacket to throw on top of. For the bottoms, it was a simple pair of black jeans that had been rolled up at the bottom and to pair the outfit off, she lent me her brown ankle boots.

"We're going shopping today though," Aubree pointed out with a serious look on her face.

I nodded, throwing my hair into a messy bun as the both of us began to make our way downstairs and into the kitchen to see Anastasia and my dad making breakfast. The smell of waffles hit my nostrils and my eyes lit up in delight before taking a seat on the stool next to Aubree.

"What are you wearing?" my dad asked with a frown as he turned around to place a plate of waffles in front of us.

I giggled and looked at Aubree for support but to only see her roll her own eyes. "Dad, the singlet doesn't show too much cleavage and at least she has a jacket on. Thea is also the new girl and we don't want those rats messing with her for how she dresses. Plus, all boys will be drooling over her in no time. I mean, look how beautiful she is."