Chapter 14

Bon's POV
"Come on guys, I think one went this way!" I yelled as we ran down the street. We were getting some strange looks, but Mephisto said this would happen and to just ignore it.
"Coming! But please slow down!" Shima yelled, trying to keep up.
Shiemi, Izumo, and  Konekomaru were running after him. Shura was running in the very back and Mephisto went a separate way after we transported through the portal here.
I turned down the alley and stopped. Everyone else almost tripped over each other as they attempted to stop.
"Hey Bon, what's the big idea??" Shura yelled from the back, walking closer until she saw what I saw and stopped.
"Yuki! Rin!" Shiemi asked, shocked.
"Guys!" Rin yelled and smiled hugely. Yukio shot the coal tar floating near him, and then turned around with a smile. "Hey there."
Everyone was too shocked about to speak.
"I'm so.....happy.....you guys.....are....alright!" Shiemi cried as she ran to hug both the twins.

Rin's POV
Yukio and I embraced Shiemi's hug, and hugged her back. I missed these guys so much.
I looked at Yukio and laughed.
"It's okay Shiemi! We've met some really nice people here!" I patted her head.
"You've met people?" Shima asked.
"Yes, surprising." Yukio smiled, "But I hate to ruin this, but... what's with all the coal tars?"
Shiemi took a step back. "Oh? Mephisto opened a portal to try to find you guys and some coal tars slipped through."
"He sent us to exterminate them." Shura answered.
"Uh, one more problem. What happened to the guy that Ed and Al was after?" I asked as Yukio and I turned around to see. He was gone, only his vandalism was proof that anyone was there.

Ed's POV
"Man Al, we haven't found them yet.." I sighed.
"Brother, we've barely been searching." Al chuckled.
I saw an ally that was about 7 feet in front of us. I started to take longer strides to be able to look in the ally quicker and was surprised at what I saw.
"Rin! Yukio!" Al called out, seeing them over the crowd of people.
Everyone turned around to look at us.
"Hey guys !" Rin called.
"Hehe, um guys? Who is everybody??" I asked laughing.
"Oh! These are our friends from our world!" Yukio smiled.
Looks like a mismatch group of friends... I thought.
Next thing I know, a blonde girl with pink parts in her hair walked up to me. She wasn't wearing much and I couldn't help the blush that covered my face.
"So you two are the people that took care of Rin and Yukio?" She asked. Honestly, she reminded me of Major Armstrong, the ice queen.
"Uh, yes ma'am?" I answered, backing up and bumping into Al.
"Well I thank you for taking care of those two idiots. Sorry if they caused you any trouble." She smiled.
"They were no problem miss!" Al replied.
"So, once again....I still have no idea of who everyone is?" I laughed.

*after a much needed introduction of everyone*

Yukio's POV
"So now that everyone now knows who everyone else is, one more question. What are we going to do about these coal tars?" I asked pointing to one.
"What? I don't see anything?" Ed asked.

A/N thank you guys so much for all the support. So I was going to originally put the whole ending into one chapter but I though maybe I should split it up into several chapters (hehe)
but once again, I do have a rough idea of how this might play out, I would still love story idea so still feel free to comment ! See you in another chapter!