Chapter 1

Hey mates! I'm back! And this is my third story. I hope you enjoy this one like you enjoyed my last stories.

I only made up the names of the places, cities and the companies. But please enjoy! God bless!

MYSTERIOUS MAN

I think I'm drunk.

Yes, I am totally drunk. My vision is so blurry and I can't even see the place I'm in very clearly. Darn, my boyfriend is surely gonna kill me but who cares? He is not home anyway. I'll be alone tonight, like always.

The club tonight seems so alive that's why I drunk a lot and my friend is here with me to celebrate because I got home early from work. And I hate going to clubs to be honest.

And since dancing is not my thing, and I have a fiancé,I don't think it's good if dance there while those creepy men will try to put their hands around me. Since I was waiting for them, I have nothing else to do but drink. And I am starting to feel very dizzy.

"Hey Shanaya! Are you okay? Do you wanna go home?" My best friend, Laureen but I call her Lau, walks to me looking a little worried.

I was just sitting on the stool at the bar as I try to act normal as I can. "Yes, I'm fine. Where are you by the way?"

"I was on the dance floor. Hey, are you drunk?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

I let out a loud laugh "Am I?" Well, this is the first time.

"You're really drunk" she raised an eyebrow at me and all I did was laugh.

"Just text me if you're gonna leave." I told her, turning my back from her and started to order another shot.

I don't know how many shots I drunk but all I know is I'm so drunk. Darn it.

"That's too much alcohol for a girl like you." a voice spoke beside me, I looked at him at the corner of my eyes and I saw a very handsome man, with perfect mesmerizing eyes that seems to be piercing through mine. He is wearing this smirk that can make me melt in seconds and you can perfectly see the sculpted body through his white shirt, and torn denim jeans giving him that boyish and bad boy kind of look that can easily gather a woman's attention in seconds.

He's effortlessly hot.

"Checking me out?" He asked, turning his gaze to the bartender "A bottle of beer, please." he told the bartender without taking his eyes off me. "So, are you alone? Wanna hang out for a while?"

My eyebrows touched and how this man talks to me, so suave "Excuse me, have we met before?" I asked, using my bitchy tone.

"Nope. Why?" He asked, turning to me this time.

I shook my head and avoided his eyes to have contact with mine. Instead I focused my attention to the dance floor to see my friends dancing like nobody cares.

" Anyway, are you alone?" He asked.

"No. I'm with friends. You?"

"I'm alone." He simply answered. The bartender handed him the beer he just wished. I watched him drink it and I don't know why but I feel goose bumps in the way his Adam's apple moved as he swallows the liquid.

I cleared my throat and looked away from the distraction that has been bothering me. "I'm always in this club but this is the first time I've seen you"

"I don't live here, princess." He replied,

"Where do you live?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.