Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The next morning I make sure to wake up a little earlier so that I can have a nice relaxing shower, last night was torture all the baby wanted was food and I couldn’t give him anything so he kept kicking all night what’s worse is I couldn’t sleep and Frank yelled at me.

I make sure I’m dressed at the same time as all the other girls are this time my outfit is a burgundy red colour with a black belt and the same black pumps I wore before.

After I’m dressed I sit on my bed and eat breakfast which is eggs and toast it goes down a treat after being starved for so long.

The door slams open and we all make our way to stand at the edge of the bed as Carver and Cruz enter.

“Good morning ladies” Carver says and I think how weird it is that he didn’t single me out by saying “Good morning little one” but maybe he’s mad at me for my outburst yesterday.

“Good morning Carver” We all say at the same time

“Excellent, challenge 2 today ladies. You will not be told what the challenge is until you are alone with me and the gang. I will take each one of you by yourself and you will hear what the challenge is then and only then. Ok let’s start Amelia you will be first as you’re the oldest, follow me”

I watch as Amelia follows Carver out of the room leaving us with Cruz, just when I think he’s going to stay he shuts the door leaving us.

“What is he going to do to us?” Eve whispers

“Come on girls, I’m sure it’s nothing bad” Sophia tries to reassure us but I can tell that she is also petrified.

We spend time talking trying to calm and reassure each other everything will be ok but all that is whipped away when Amelia comes in tears tripping down her cheeks, she comes in not looking at any of us getting into her bed and covering her face with the pillow like she just wants to scream and let it all out but she doesn’t instead she dries her tears and sits up.

“Amelia, what happened? What’s the challenge?” Lilly asks her

“I can’t tell you he said he’d punish me if I told any of you”

The door slams open and Cruz shouts for Chloe to follow him, this continues each one of the girls come back crying except for Ava she simply walks in and sits on her bed. Each girl comes back with fearful expressions and my fear grows, what is he asking them to do? What will he ask me to do?

The door slams open and my breathing falters because I know I’m next. Cruz tells me to come to him and I get out of my bed and make my way towards him. He leads me down the stairwell and through many rooms until I find myself in a living room surrounded by what I can only assume is his gang.

“Hello little one” I stop looking around the room trying to get away from the hungry and lustful stares Carver is giving me.

“Come here little one so I can tell you the challenge” Cruz pushes me forward and I try to dig my heels in refusing to go closer he’s going to hurt me I just know it.

“Little one stop stalling and come here” The gang sit and watch me each of their eyes raking over my body and leaving me repulsed but I do as he says and come over to him. He shakes his head trying to cover a laugh and I don’t understand why he’s laughing as if it’s some inside joke or something.

“Today’s challenge little one is to please me...you can use any method you want all you have to do is please me”

My heart beats even faster, now I know why all the girls were crying Carver wanted pleasure and so he got it....but I won’t please him that way I can’t so I’ll have to please him some other way.