Author's Note

To my dear Dreamers,

To those who have stuck by me since 2011, you'll know that it has been a bumpy ride, and if you asked me back then if I'd believe in the possibility of coming this far, I probably wouldn't believe you. We have achieved a milestone today and one of the main reasons is due to all of your unending support and encouragement during the days when I felt I couldn't continue. Your simple messages and comments have the power to influence an author's writing and progress, and now I would like to genuinely thank each of you for contributing to my personal journey of being an amateur storyteller. Please know that without you guys, I won't be who I am today.

Sweet Epiphany is a story that I would deem as the most personal out of all of my works so far. It is a story that I have spent the most time developing (2 years of tireless self-discovery and a year of putting those into words, to be exact), and I honestly enjoyed creating the characters as they are most certainly based on experiences that I would like to believe we can all relate to at some point. As for the plot, well, let's wait and see ;)

To all my friends who have been there with me from the beginning and you are reading this today, thank you, words are failing me as I cannot express how grateful I am to have such supportive people in my life. If this is your first time reading my work, thank you for clicking, and I hope this story will be a pleasant read for you :D

As we move onto the Prologue, I hope that you will enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

Once again, from the bottom of what is left of my heart, thank you, and have a wattpad day!

With love,

imperfectdreamer.