11 | Missing Teenager

Chapter Eleven

"It could be a side effect of shock," Parrish offered,

After Lydia's mom went all psycho on Stiles, apparently Lydia spoke to her. She said something like, 'I told you to wait in the car.'

Creepy, I know.

"She's catatonic. It was Theo digging his way through her mind," Stiles acknowledged.

"Why would he do that? What is he looking for?" Melissa asked,

"It's Theo we're talking about here. He never has any type of actual reasoning for doing anything..." I scoffed,

"No, it's gotta be the same thing he's always looking for. An advantage..." Scott chimed in, causing me to look at him. I turned away once he looked back at me though. Of course I would've been more than devastated if Scott died that night, but he still trusted Theo, even though Stiles and and I didn't.

"So, what did he gain by trying to kill Stilinski?" Parrish questioned.

"Honestly, I don't think it was him. If it was Theo, he would've actually killed Stiles' dad, not let him live..." I mumbled, earning a questionable look from everyone.

"If anything, it left me alone with Liam. Theo wanted to make sure that nobody would stop him from killing me," Scott spoke up.

"Then why did he leave me with you?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Probably to watch me die. He figured you just found out what you were, so you wouldn't be able to do anything to stop Liam, or him." Scott explained.

"So he gutted my dad as a distraction," Stiles' voice cracked,

"That's just sick, though. I mean aren't distractions usually fake-tripping over a shoelace? Or pretending to flirt with someone? Why the hell would someone gut another person as a distraction..." I trailed off, getting genuinely disgusted with Theo Raeken.

"Yeah, we need to find this kid." Parrish demanded,

"Isn't that a little dangerous? Especially since he almost killed my kid." Melissa avowed.

"Yeah, but he said he didn't want my dad to die..." Stiles added,

"And you believe him?" Parrish rose his eyebrows.

"Well, he wouldn't be the first person to believe Theo.." I muttered, looking down.

"Look, he told me where to find him, alright? Maybe he also knows how to save him..." Stiles announced,

"Well, what do you want to do, talk to him?" Melissa dully spoke.

"If it saves my dad, then yeah." Stiles beamed.

"I'll come with you." Scott breathed, "He doesn't know I'm alive, maybe that gives us an advantage.."

"Nah, he'll know you're there. I just need to talk to him, not fight him." Stiles admitted as he started to walk out of the room.

"Stiles. You can't go alone." Melissa stopped him.

"I can go with him," I affirmed, walking to stand next to Stiles.

"Wha- does anyone even know how to find him?" Parrish wondered.

"We don't have to find him. He'll come to me." Stiles announced, before walking out of the room. My mouth formed a straight line as I pointed to the door,