How Many Zeke's Would You Halve If You Could Have Two?

BLAIR:

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, my heart in my throat.

"I...Ezekiel and I have been talking...and.....he shouldn't have been able to hurt me. Physically it should've been impossible....I just can't figure it out, I mean, two alpha wolfs see the mate connection, and I feel it myself, I mean.....I just....don't get it." He shrugged with this adorable childish helplessness, his big blue eye begging me to explain it all to him.

"The only thing I need to understand is that he's an ass-hat jock." I grumbled.

"Blair?"

"Yeah?"

"You are a jock." I chuckled knowing he was right, but I honestly didn't count myself as one of them, I was one of the guys, one of the team, but I wasn't anything like them.

"That's different." I laughed, "I may play football, but I'm not a half witted jock like Dog Breath over there who is probably pissing and moaning to his best friend about how I ruin everything." I would know....because I had been pissing and moaning to Topher about the same dang thing not an hour ago. What I decided not to mention or even half think about, lest he hear and want to know the details, Jack over heard us about him hitting Zeke and had a fit of his own, pissed as hell, then went to his dad, who was just as clueless and decided to do major research.

In other words Dog Breath was in some major shit.

TRISTAN:

Jack slammed me hard against the wall the second I stepped through his front door, his waif hot on his tail. "I don't give a shit if your mate could take it, I don't care that you're a jealous asshole and he was playing fucking peek-a-boo with the worm, I NEVER took you for the kind of wolf to strike your mate. Honestly, dude, that was the first time I've ever been ashamed you're my best friend." Tears gathered in my eyes as I stood at attention as my best friend and future alpha tore me down. It hurt so damn much....

"Now, Jack, I understand it's upsetting, but that last bit was uncalled for..." His mother said, coming into the hall.

"I dunno, I think it's plenty fair, and as a side note..." Jack's mate walked up to me and slapped me so hard my head spun to the side and my neck popped. "THAT was for my best friend."

"Well this is interesting..." I heard Mr. Cooper mutter from his office to our right.

"What did you find, dear?" Mrs. Cooper asked, flashing to his side in an instant.

"It would seem that there is a way to separate his human side from his vampiric side....." The uproar following that statement was deafening. Jack's waif screamed that that was blatantly insulting to his race, Jack himself was trying to reason with him that it might just solve all Zeke's problems, Mrs. Cooper was squealing excitedly at the thought of two of 'that darling boy' and Mr. Cooper was roaring over us trying to calm down and shut up. "Hey! HEY!!! Hush! All of you! Look, it's not up to any of us. Now it also says that both sides of him would still be tainted by his other half. His human self wouldn't be quite human and his vampiric side would fall a small cry short of being a full vampire, it's a were ritual meant to punish vampires who defy us, rip their vampiric souls from them then kill the demon once it emerges, leaving a human-ish shell of the man or woman of the night in question, erm....l-lets leave the details out. This is a very old and forgotten practice, but I'm sure we could do it if we got together we could accomplish it."

"T-this is perfect! Don't you see?! Everyone will finally be happy all at once, I don't have to share with that worm and he doesn't have to share with me! I'll have my human mate that I can't hurt, nor would I ever without having to compete with the worm and everything can be how it's supposed to be!" I croaked, speaking for the first time since I stepped into the house.

Topher gave me a scathing look, scoffing and glaring at everyone in the room. "Has everyone in here forgotten that maybe, just MAYBE it's not our choice?! That it's up to Zeke if he wants that? No, because all any of you can focus on is what would be easiest for Tristan and even Blair....does no one care what he thinks? If his two halves will go insane once separated? If there is some dire consequence to all of this like only one of the Zeke's get a body? And if one dies, does the other? How will the survivor live on with only half a soul of sorts?" With every word the cooper's shrank a little more, their excitement dulling dramatically. 

"All of this is true, but as you said, it's not our choice....it's all up to Zeke." I said, smirking.  

"Then I can only hope he doesn't choose you."

ZEKE:

Blair and I lay curled together on my bed for the rest of the night, however, unfortunately, school interrupted my deep pitiful pouting and wallowing. "Are you sure you're up to this?" Blair asked uncertainly.

"I got this, mate....I can handle this....I mean...it's not like my other boyfriend is popular and there for can use his hordes of followers to bug the living piss out of me all damn day." Blair looked caught between a laugh and a straight face as false astonishment took over my features. "Oh wait! It IS like that, isn't it?"

Blair bawled out laughing.

“Zeke!!” Topher cried, banging open the door, looking like he'd seen a ghost...and had a night of super rough sex.

“Whoa, little buddy, where's the fire?” Blair asked.

“Jackie's daddy found a way to make you into two Zeke's!” My heart stopped.

“What?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dun dun DUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!