Chapter 1

A/N Hey guys enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes I'll edit it later if you see anything wrong please tell me! The picture is of Delilah aka main character.

Before you read I have not edited it yet I'm sorry. I will soon!

It is now edited!!!!!

--------

Ugh. That's what I'm thinking. Really why can't I just stay here? I have friends,  good grades, it's all so complex. I found out late last night that I'm moving in 5 days, not 5 weeks, 5 days and really far away not just another stupid city, a freaking new state! Who do they think they are?!? I was just accepted by the whole football team and now I'm moving.

I guess I could be a better daughter, I fight with my mom and dad, who doesn't? Why should I have to leave my home. I've never even left the state before and now I'm moving out of state! I just can't believe my parents would do this.

Last night:

"Hey, Delilah, can you come down stairs please?" My mom called from down stairs. She probably just wanted to know how bad I got hurt today in football practice for the Lake Mount Mustangs. 

"Yeah I'm coming right now!" I yelled over my music.

"Hey honey I just made cookies. Sit down and have some."

"Why'd you make cookies you never make cookies unless your trying to buy my good side or bribe me?"

She's going to drop something big I can tell. I hope that I just have to go to the doctor and listen to them constantly judge me for playing football and telling me it's not safe.  In other words I hate doctors, like really who do they think they are.

"Hey that's not fair, I do not! Give me a break."

"Depends on what you tell me or demand of me." I said sarcastically.

"I'm serious you'd better lose that attitude or I'll make it ten times worse."

"Ok mom, sorry we just did a lot of laps and drills today."

"Thank you. Now for the news."

Called it.

"What is it mom? You're kind of making me worry with that face."

"We're moving to Rochester, New York in 5 days to be closer to your dad."she said in a rush.

Why? I can't believe it my life was just turning out alright and now my moms making me leave. Why? How could she? I can't believe them!

"Why!?! How could you!?! My life just started to turn around!!"

"It's not my choice your dad is forcing us or else you can't see me!"

" I don't want to see that cheating little liar!!"

"You don't have a choice or else he'll take it to court and take you away from me!"

"Ok mom I'll leave but I just want you to know I'm not happy about it! I love you by the way!"

I yelled running back up stairs to my room. Yes, I told her I love her, even if we are fighting you never know when your last words will be, so I choose to end it on a good note.

5 days to get ready and fix everything.

------
Present day

"Delilah please come eat dinner with me."

"No mom. I love you, but no"

"Please, if we could stay here together and your dad wouldn't bother us then I would stay here, I don't want to leave but he is forcing us. Listen if you change your mind then I'll be down stairs.." She turns around to walk away " I really am sorry."