Resolution

Resolution by, styleslegend

Summary: Resolution is the story of when a chemical, strictly-physical relationship evolves into something so heart-wrenchingly real that Harry and Halle's worlds are changed forever. If you want to feel, really feel, read it.

WARNING: Extremely explicit sexuality. Please only read if you are comfortable with mature content.

All Rights Reserved to styleslegend, 2015 ©

Rate: 10/10

Review: This is another fanfic by styleslegend and it's absolutely AMAZING! I just found it so beautiful how two college students first started out as booty calls and slowly ending up falling in love. I also loved how their relationship kept building in every chapter and also the drama always made my heart pound and just made me want to keep reading. I literally couldn't put my phone down because I was hooked after the first few chapters, like I would stay almost all night in my bed reading until I fell asleep. I couldn't even listen to my lectures at college for a second because I had to keep reading this amazing fanfic even if my professors didn't allow phones during class.

Megan's work never fails to impress me, her writing is flawless. I seriously hope this book gets published too and made into a movie, like I just imagine that happening with all of her books. If you never read any of Megan's work then you should. She's one of the best authors on Wattpad, hands down. Also check out her other fanfic Always because it's just as good.

*WARNING*: Another story that will get you emotional and give you LOADS of feels so be sure to have a lot of tissues and ice cream while reading. I literally went through 2 boxes of tissues and 1 carton of ice cream while reading this so don't be embarrassed if you get emotional. That's literally the best part about her fanfics ;)