Chapter 18: Taunting Grimmy

Picture to the right??Helllsss yeahhh :DDD I wonder if anyone will put two and two together with who the guy looks like (At a certain angle)

~It aches in every bone, I'll die alone. But not from pleasure. ~If you want me hold me back! ~The pain will never fill, until it goes back to the remedy.  ~And tell yourself you'll be the death of me.

********************************

The lights flickered and dimmed until I could barely see.

I instantly heard his hand moving against the lock. The first day we looked at this apartment, Marcy of course had to inspect the bathroom. She managed to break the lock and the handle off the cabinet under the sink. I stayed still, unable to move. Literary, I can’t move any part of my body. Breathing is even difficult.

The sound of him kicking the door made my eyes slam shut, “Damn house. I’ll have to work around that.”

“Please, don’t hurt—“I turned around and stopped instantly. “Oh my Go—“

He put a hand up to silence me. “How many times do I have to say ‘wrong’?” I shook with fear at the tone of his voice, and he laughed deep in his throat.

“How are you here? You aren’t real—I got rid of you!”

In therapy...

 He moved his arms out as if to hug me and the black robe shifted slightly. I can see he has dark pants underneath. “Did you miss me cupcake?” the hooded man questioned, and stepped closer to me. I backed up, and my feet splashed in the water.

“You’re not real,” I whispered, my eyes wide open. My back hit the wall, and he stopped inches away from me. I have to pull my neck up to his face—hood. “Are y-you—are you…“ 

“No, I’m not going to kill you just yet. First of all I’m technically not even here. You have to let me into your house. Just thought I would show you how I’m going to kill you,” he motioned to the tub, and then the spider. “But, I can still do this…”

My body started to heat, and I got a massive pain in my stomach.  My head went back, and I let out a silent scream. “Aw, that must really hurt,” he commented.

“I’ll...Never…let…you—“

“You will,” he interrupted, and leaned forward. “You will let me in, and you know what I’ll do, sweet heart?”

I stared at his dark face, waiting for an answer, “What?” I bit out.

“Absolutely nothing, and you know why Faithy-Poo?” he babied, and put his dark hand on the left side of my head. His hands look almost as if a glove made of shadow is over it.  

“Why?” I questioned, my voice sounding like a whisper.

He stepped a little to the right, and my eyes locked on the bathroom mirror. My heart seemed to stop beating, as I stared at my reflection not able to see him.

“Because you’re imagining everything,” he explained, and put his face by my ear. My eyes stayed lock on the mirror. “You’re crazy Faith.  I don’t even exist. I’m just a figment of your imagination. You just want an excuse for why you’re crazy, therefore you created me.”

Tears threatened to fall out of my eyes, “I knew it.”

A long silence spread within the large bathroom.

He burst out laughing, “I’m just joking bitch, I’m real! You'er the only one that can see me at the moment. As I said before, I’m literally not in thia house,’ he reminded me, in an icy tone. “Maybe Marcy will let me in one day...she does have a thing for Brian. I could give him a little visit and—“