Insane Doesn't Even Begin to Cover It... Chapter 12

“I’m not sure why they want me to be in a room with you, they just said ‘you’ll be sharing a room with a girl named Senna.’ And then they left.” He explains, and I narrow my eyes.

Why would they put him in a room with me? The crazy girl. The lunatic. The girl who could kill him if he did one thing wrong.

I don’t know, and I really don’t care as long as he stays far, far away.

“Do you not talk or something?” He asks as I walk past him carefully.

In response, I keep quiet.

“I guess that’s my answer…” He sighs and follows me into the room, running a hand through his hair. Again, my eyes narrow when I see the piles of cloth on my bed.

Actual clothes, not these hospital issue gowns. And they’re girl clothes, for me.

Bribery most likely.

I gather up the clothes, and go to the bathroom located on this hallway to change. Yes, I would accept the clothes, but I wouldn’t stop being the way I was.

As I head back to the cell in my new clothes, I dump the hospital gown into a trashcan, and then enter the room.

The guy is sitting on his bed, which is pushed up against the wall opposite mine, but it isn’t blocking my corner, because it’s up against the wall that the door is on, and my corner is the one farthest from the door.

“I bet you’re wondering who I am… My name’s Caden.” He holds out his hand for me to shake, but I completely ignore him and go to sit on my bed. The clothes I’m wearing consist of a pink and black hello kitty tank top, black hello kitty sweat pants and some black socks .

Leaning against the wall, I stare up at the window and wish I was out there, away from here. Eventually I get tired and decide to take a nap.

As I lie down I shoot Caden a glare and he understands.

“Don’t worry I won’t touch you.” He promises and I close my eyes, curling up into a ball.

Hopefully he’ll be the first one to keep his promise. Hopefully…