208

July 23, 6:43 pm.

I was at the mall today and guess who was there? Aiden. He was in the bra section. Yeah. You heard it right.

In the bra section.

I couldn't contain my laughter. I walked up to him and as soon as he saw me, he tried to turn back and pretend like he didn't.

"Hey, Aiden." I told him, trying by best to hold my laughter.

"H-Hey..." He faked a smile and scratched the back of his neck.

"What are you doing here? Need new bras?" I joked, leaving him to blush furiously.

"No, I was just..." He muttered.

"Just...?" I asked him.

"Argh, okay. I'm here for a dare." He finally said, rolling his eyes and avoiding eye contact.

"A dare?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow up.

"Yeah, Tyler dared me to come here and guess what is the bra size of Queen Elizabeth's bra size..." He mumbled, facing the floor.

That was it. I cracked up. I started laughing so hard.

"Mrs. Olsen never told you that it's wrong to laugh at other people's misery?" Aiden growled. "You have to rebuke Tyler. That little weirdo. I can't believe he's doing that to me." Aiden clenched his fists.

"What is he doing?" I asked, still laughing.

"He's making me do this or else he'll tell mom I came home at 4:00 am last night." He huffed.

"Oh," I chuckled.

"It's not funny," Aiden said with a straight face. "How the hell am I supposed to know the queen's bra size?" He yelled a little louder than he intended to.

The woman standing on our side threw him a dirty look before quickly walking away.

I cracked up once more.

Aiden grabbed his phone from his pocket and gave a closer look at it.

"Tyler's coming." He asked.

"Oh," I muttered. I didn't see him since he told me that he remembers everything, which he doesn't, and I don't want to make things even more awkward between us. "I better go home anyways." I said, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Is your dad taking you?" Aiden asked.

"No, I'll just take the bus. Dad just told be he was busy." I answered.

"So stay. We'll take you later. Just stay. It's gonna be fun." He told me.

I was about to deny when I saw you walking towards us. You were getting closer by the second.

"S?" You asked.

I gulped. "Hey..." I told you.

You smiled. And inside, I was like:
Sfsdsbrjrktlosnrbaadfdjfw.

But outside, I just faked a smile back.

"Stephanie is the testimony. I looked for Queen Elizabeth's bra size, but didn't found it." Aiden retaliated.

You threw him a funny face. You grabbed a bra from the shelf.

"I think this suits me," You said, placing the bra against your chest. I was forcing myself not to laugh. But I wasn't able to control, so it just came out more like a snort.

"It really does, Tylerina." Aiden batted his eyelids in an exaggerated way.

"Hey! You stole that name from S!" You exclaimed, glancing at me.

I faced the floor, kind of shy. I thought you had forgotten about it.

"What about this? I think it suits you better," Aiden smirked, throwing at you a pair of thongs that had the word 'yummy' on the front part.

"I think S likes these kind of things," You chuckled and threw the thong at my face.

I screamed. Yes, I screamed. Only God knows how many hands touched it.

"I like this," you chucked, grabbing the biggest bra there was.

"Yeah, it really matches your skin tone," I laughed.

For a moment, I felt a complete sense of déjà vu. I forgot everything. What you did. What you said. The anger I felt. It was just like we were back to being friends, for that split second.

The same inside jokes. The same silliness. It was back to being Ty and Steph.

But as I said, it was for a split second.

Until she called. I could see her picture pop up in your screen.

"Oh, crap," You muttered under your breath.

"What is it?" Aiden asked.

You put the bra back in the shelf.

"Laurel," You told him.

"Ohh," Aiden made a face.

"I don't wanna pick it up. She probably wants to go to the movies. I don't wanna do the same thing. We basically pay the tickets only to stay making out in the dark," you told him.

I don't think you wanted me to hear what you said. I guess not. But when I did, it hurt. I thought it wouldn't. I thought my wound was slowly healing. I guess not.

You looked at me and I quickly averted my gaze. I looked at my feet.

"Oh, you know what? My dad is about to pick me up," I told you. You had a kind of emotion in your eyes that I couldn't tell what it was exactly. A mixture of sadness with guilt.

But no, of course not. You're only trying to make me feel guilty. I need to focus on the things that make me happy. That make me smile.

And to be quite frank, I don't know if you're one of them anymore.