Chapter 22

Thank you to all of those who have commented, voted, and subscribed since I've started this story. It was more of an idea, and has turned into a liked story and book. I'm still developing the story line, and I am glad to hear the great things you all feel or think so far. I plan to keep writing when I can, although it might be limited as I have finals/mid-terms soon. Please enjoy and let me know what you all think down in the comments. :D

~~~~~

Chapter 22

Winter's POV

3 Days Later

    It's been a good few days since the entire Kaine incident and I am currently sitting on the bay window seat with Spoofy watching the breeze outside blow around the fallen leafs outside. The only thing on my mind was Kaine, and how this was even possible. It's been a couple of weeks since Mr.Kormack has explained things to me I think, I don't know. I've been doing lots of reading about this whole Werewolf topic.

    At school I have managed to avoid him like the plague, and I have made sure I don't seem awkward with Mr.Kormack, although he hasn't come around because of some type of business he has had to deal with. My brothers and fathers seem to have noticed that I'm more distant, and my friends keep asking me what's wrong. I say nothing, and no one pushes farther. This whole shifting thing is horrible. The pain is getting worse, no amount of heat is helping anymore, so I'm literally getting drugs from some doctor for sleeping now and the pain. Some request from Mr.Kormack I think Olly said.

    I was scared from my thoughts when Spoofy barked and I jumped. I turned my head and looked to see Beck standing there with some grocery bags. Only a few though. The twins were on the couch, Ever was coming home from his friends in a bit, Chase is somewhere maybe in his room, and I have no idea where Park is.

    "Hey Little One." I heard Olly say smiling softy. I smiled a bit back. "You want to help me make dinner?" He said and I nodded and stood up and Spoofy jumped down and followed me to the kitchen.

    "Why is there so much food?" I asked and Beck sighed.

    "Everett and a boy from school were caught fighting on pack grounds. Now our families are being ordered to have a dinner to talk it out." He sighed annoyed and I rolled my eyes. Nice Lincoln. Just great.

    "I'll be in my room after." I said and both laughed.