Confused Feelings

"So you're telling me that you have weird feelings for a certain evil hybrid, who did I mention try to kill all of us at one point?"

Damon looked at Valerie with a mix of emotions, Surprise and concern. Valerie shook her head "No! I do not have feelings for him, that's not what I said!"

Damon threw his hands up in surrender "yes, yes it was." Valerie glared at him but realised he was right. She sighed in frustration. "Well, what do I do now?"

Valerie had gone to Damon for help as she knew he'd give her the truth. He smiled sympathetically at her "I say go for it, maybe you'll help him be nicer to us" Valerie laughed lightly at that. "Why are you telling me to go for it, shouldn't I be ignoring him."

Damon nodded "yeah but no one here wants to see you sad." Valerie raised her eyebrows "even you?"

"You're one of my only friends Valerie, I want you to be happy." Valerie grinned at him and gave him a massive hug. Damon stood still for a moment shocked, then he returned the hug.

"Thank you" Valerie whispered quietly as Damon nodded in return.

Valerie was now walking up the driveway to Klaus' mansion. She had remembered that he said he needed to talk to her and she promised she'd come back, so here she was.

Before she had even knocked on the door, It opened revealing Elijah. "Nice to see you again, Valerie. I'm guessing you're here for Niklaus." Valerie nodded in reply and grinned at him.

He then gestured to enter the house with his arm. Valerie smiled and walked through. Elijah left her alone whilst she waited for Klaus.

She heard a flash of air and turned around to see Kol. "What is this? Family reunion?" Kol smirked "just helping out with my brothers plans." Valerie nodded. "Which is what exactly."

Kol shook his head "shh not telling you." Valerie laughed as he pushed his finger against his mouth to make a quiet sign.

"Well I better get going." Valerie went to say bye but he was already gone. She huffed impatiently.

She decided to go to him and walked into what she remembered to be his room. Once again she felt mesmorised at the paintings that were hung around.

"Do these get better everytime?" She had asked herself this but she heard a soft chuckle from behind her. This startled her as she spun around to see Klaus, with no shirt on. Valerie didn't want to admit it but he had a good body.

She tried not to stare but failed and Klaus smirked. "You said you needed to speak to me." Klaus nodded remembering the day before. "I think you're in trouble." Valerie furrowed her brows "why?" He sighed and continued.

"A very old vampire that has a hate for me, could be going after you." Valerie again asked "why me?" Klaus smirked "because he thinks I've got a thing for you."

Now it was Valerie's turn to smirk "and do you?" Klaus chuckled as he replied "I already told you that at the ball." Valerie nodded "I know but I want to hear you say it again."

"Why?" Valerie sighed "I'm testing something." Klaus walked closer to her "Alright, I like you." Valerie's thoughts were correct as her heart beat sped up and she felt flutters in her stomach. Klaus then leaned forward towards her "you know I can hear your heartbeat right?"

Valerie opened her mouth to reply but was cut of by Klaus' lips being softly placed on hers. She stood in shock for a moment then kissed back.

She then pulled back shaking her head "I-i shouldn't, you tried to kill my sister." Klaus sighed "She's a vampire now, I've stopped going after her."

Valerie glared at him "yeah, only because you can't." He sighed, he had thought that Valerie had finally forgiven him. "I-i need to go" she stuttered and ran out of the room.

Before she made it to the door, Klaus had flashed in front of her. "I'm afraid you can't leave." Valerie glared at him. "I can do what I want." Klaus nodded "I'm sure you can but it's too dangerous out there at this time, the vampire could be out there."

Valerie sighed "and who is this mysterious vampire?" Klaus turned to her "his name is Marcel, I pissed him off when I returned to New Orleans."

"Anyway, you're staying here tonight." Valerie glared yet again. "Fine but where will I sleep?" Klaus smirked "with me." Valerie's eyes widened "no." Klaus playfully frowned and Valerie spoke again "I'll sleep on the couch." Klaus shook his head "I'll sleep on the couch, you can sleep in my room."

Valerie went to protest but Klaus had already flashed her to the room. He was about to leave when Valerie sighed and called him back.

He faced her and she patted the space on the bed. "I'm not going to make you sleep on the uncomfortable couch, just make sure you stick to your side."

She then went to Rebekahs room and stole some pj's and changed into them in her room.

She went back to Klaus' room to find him laying on the side of it. Valerie crawled under neath the covers and fell asleep.

What she didn't realise was Klaus wasn't asleep and he cheekily wrapped his arm around her as he fell asleep too.

Finally, Valerie's getting some action in his fanfic.