One Shot

After 10 years, Larooten woke up inside a dark, old and crusty barrel struggling to breathe. She took deep breaths, but nothing worked. She thought she was going to suffocate, but then she used her super fatty strength and split the barrel in half, setting her free. Now, she was stuck in an attic all alone. She quickly looked around and saw a big window that was slightly open. With her super fatty strength, she broke the window and finally after all those years, she was breathing fresh air. She quickly escaped, leaving that old house she called hell behind her, to a whole new world. Realizing she needed new pair of clothing, she quickly started walking through the sidewalk.

As she was walking, she glanced at people's outfit to see if she could steal one. But then, she looked up and saw the most beautiful woman on earth she has ever seen in her miserable life. She had brown eyes, long dark brown hair, silky skin, and a beautiful smile.

'This is it' Larooten thought, once she saw the gorgeous girl's outfit, she had to steal it. So quickly Larooten hid behind a wall, waiting for the mystery girl to walk by so she can grab her and steal her clothing. Once she was in front of her, Larooten quickly snatched her and brought her to a lonely and dark hallway.

"Alright fatty, you need to give me your clothes now or I'll punch you in the throat." Larooten said with a low and scary voice.

The scared brunette, who's name was Cambodja, couldn't believe what was happening. Before she even had time to react, Larooten slapped her face, hard, with the back of her hand.

"I said give me your outfit fatty ass." Larooten growled, shoving Cambodja against the wall and making the smaller girl whimper.

"Wait! Wait! Let's make a deal, okay?" Asked Cambodja scared.

"What kind of deal?" Asked Larooten, interested in what the other girl could offer.

"I can bring you to my house, and I can give you as many outfits as you want, alright?" Offered Cambodja with hopeful eyes.

"Alright fatty, that's a deal. I hope I like your outfits because if I don't, then I'll have to punch you in the throat." Threatened Larooten.

"Can you please not call me fatty? That makes me feel fat." Pleaded Cambodja, hurt.

"I don't care, fatty. Let's zayn out of here so I can have my outfit."

At a Sanic speed, Larooten arrived at Cambodja's house. It was a beautiful mansion, all painted in black, with a huge yard and 20 dogs. Larooten was surprised with all of this, but didn't say anything. When they stepped inside, Larooten didn't waste any time in walking to Cambodja's room. Once she entered, she immediately saw the closet. She opened it so hard that the closet doors went flying across the room, landing on the floor. She was so angry at this point that she didn't care about any damage. Cambodja quickly stepped inside her room and when she saw the huge mess Larooten did, she couldn't help but feel extremely angry.

"What's your name?" Asked Cambodja harshly.

"Why do you ask, fatty?" Larooten turned around to stare at the smaller girl.

"Just curious." Cambodja said a little more softer this time.

"Well, my name's Larooten. Larooten Jauregui." She said, proud for having such a beautiful name and last name.

"Larooten," said Cambodja slowly, "Well then, let me pick you an outfit."

"What's your name fatty?" Asked Larooten after a couple of seconds of silence.

"My name's Cambodja. Cambodja Cabello." She said proud of her name and last name also.

"That's a really beautiful name, just like you." Larooten said softly, making the smaller girl blush.

"Thanks Larooten, your name is really beautiful as well." Now it was Larooten's turn to blush. She looked down to try to hide her smile, but failed.

There was a tense silence after that, none of the girls new what to say. After a few seconds, Cambodja heard footsteps approaching. When she looked up, she saw Larooten's beautiful green eyes staring back at her timidly.

"Can I uh... tell you something?" Larooten asked shyly. Cambodja smiled at the sudden mood change, but quickly nodded.

Suddenly, Larooten was walking towards her slowly and when she came to a stop, she was right in front of her. The tension was there and both of them knew it, but both were too scared to make the first move.

"Fat-I mean Cambodja... when I first saw you this morning, I thought you were beautiful. I'm sorry I treated you so badly, I was just so mad because I was stuck on a barrel for 10 years because my friends trapped me there, and then I escaped and tried to find an outfit, but I found you and I feel really happy about that because I think I like you even though it's too fast." Larooten said softly.

Cambodja was speechless. She couldn't believe someone said that to her, that she was beautiful. No one ever told her that before. She really liked Larooten as well, I mean, who wouldn't? She had beautiful green eyes, beautiful long wavy black hair, flawless skin, perfect eyebrows, everything she had was perfect.

"I... I-I like you too, Larooten." Cambodja said, looking directly at Larooten's eyes. Larooten let out a huge sigh of relief, and slowly started leaning in.

"Can I kiss you?" Larooten asked slowly, with only a few inches separating her and Cambodja's face.

"Y-yes." And with that, their lips met in a soft and gentle kiss. It lasted only a couple of seconds before Larooten pulled away.

"Come with me on an adventure, Cambodja," Larooten tried to convince her. "I will take you every where you want to go, all the places you want to visit, I'll take you there."

Cambodja thought for a few moments. Was it worth it going on an adventure with practically a stranger and leave her miserable and boring life behind?

Yes.

She needed this for her own good, plus she really liked Larooten and she felt like she could trust her.

"I would love to, Larooten." Cambodja said and Larooten smiled. With her super fatty Sanic speed, she flew over the Atlantic Ocean, and landed on Italy.

15 years later, they got married in England. About a week later, they moved to Russia. 2 years later, they had 25 kids.

But one day, Cambodja got really sick, went to the hospital, and got diagnosed with Fatty disease. The doctors didn't know what this disease was and they didn't have a cure for it. 3 weeks later, Cambodja died because she got so fat that she exploded. Larooten got severely depressed, sold all her children, and moved to Germany to live in an old wooden house. She only lasted half a week, because she got the Fatty disease as well and got fat and exploded.

The End.

a/n: true love.