십사 (jigyu)

<Mingyu>

<u might wanna have moving on by bts on repeat or any sad song when u read this. I made myself cry :')>

Everything was a painful stab to his heart. From the rain pouring outside, the pictures in his living room, the half filled cupboard in his room, to the missing toiletries, and the cold other side of his queen sized bed.

The whole apartment had lost its homely feel, the lights dim, curtains pulled shut. Take out pizza boxes were strewn all over the dining table, with no one to clear them, like the old times.

With Jihoon, everything nice, everything good, it had left along with him. Mingyu couldn't even remember why they had fought. Why Jihoon had packed his stuff and left, living with Wonwoo. And just because he could man up, just because he was too scared, Jihoon was gone forever.

Never again would he see the smaller's bright smile, never again would he hold the older and cradle him to sleep, and he would never be able to kiss him even one last time.

"Hey Jihoon. Wait for me alright? I'm coming right now. Just wait awhile." Mingyu said with a sad smile while slipping his ring off, the ring that had tied him to the man he loved, that he still loves. He placed it carefully next to the slightly smaller copy of his ring on top of the piano, right in the middle, between happy pictures of his friends, his family, and his one true love.

Shrugging on a jacket, he stepped out, locked the door, and left the key on the doorstep.

"Mingyu! Bro, come on you've been holed up in there for two weeks, I know this is hard, I've had difficulty accepting it too, but you... we... have to move on eventually. So could you just open-- What's this...?" Seungcheol said in surprise to Wonwoo next to him.

"I think... I think it's the house key..." Wonwoo said slowly.

They hurriedly unlocked the door and burst into the dark apartment.

"Mingyu!"

"Kim Mingyu! Where the hell are you?"

"GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!"

After checking the entire apartment, they realised Mingyu really wasn't in. Just as Wonwoo turned around, his eyes caught on a shiny object on top of the piano.

He cautiously stepped closer, and started bawling the moment he saw what it was. Seungcheol immediately strode forward, picking up a small piece of paper, and nearly dropped it.

"Dear Seungcheol/ Wonwoo hyung, which ever one of you is reading this, I want you to know I'm happy. I'm happy now. I finally get to be with Jihoon again. Please don't be sad. I don't want to live a life where I don't get to see Jihoon, so I'm gonna join him in heaven. Please don't be sad hyungs. I love you. I'm sorry.
Mingyu~

Quietly sobbing, he fell limp next to Wonwoo, the pair wallowing in their sadness, having both lost their best friends, their brothers. Everything felt like a stab in the heart. And the whole process repeated itself.

*

I just realised I wrote this in 30 minutes woah. I cried half way tho GOOD GOING!!! this was a request from @hidroxyde and I had fun writing this even though I cried. keep the requests coming pls!!!! I luv u hoomans A LOTTTT LIKE 3+k READS?????? this is tOtally unreal legit. thank u guys so much. I could never have gotten this far without u. thank u. from the bottom of my heart.

*