08

I found out Seungcheol likes Jihoon.

Joshua paused.

Turning back around, he sees Jeonghan with his head slightly tilted low.

He takes in a sharp puff of air, the smell of coffee fills his lungs. The thorns start clawing at his insides ; his throat clogged up.
He then huffs out, "I'm sorry." before taking his leave.

Jeonghan sighs.

"no, I'm sorry, Joshua."

--

Back at the dorm, the petals were being coughed out one after another. Picking one up from the bathroom floor, Joshua examines the petal as they lie between his index and thumb.

"Who could have ever thought something so pretty could be so fatal?"

"Joshua! Are you almost done? I'm kind of in an emergency right now!" Soonyoung's said, urgently as he knocks frantically on the little wooden door.

"Uhh," Joshua stares at the ground, there was no way in hell he could flush all of these down ; there were just too many.

"no...?"

"WhAT DO YOU MEAN NO"

"I mean I'm not done yet"

"What the fuck are you doing in there?!"

"uhm"

"I don't fucking care Joshua, either you come out or I barge in!"

"What about the other toilet?!"

"JUN IS DROPPING A STINK BOMB IN THERE! NO WAY IN HELL WILL I STEP FOOT IN THERE FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS"

Joshua panicked. If anyone asked him what fear felt like, his heart booming against his chest and the beads of cold sweat running down his forehead would be the definition.

"Okay that's it!" That was the last thing he heard before the wooden door got slammed opened and Soonyoung pushing Joshua out of the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

Joshua stopped in his tracks.

Did he not notice the flowers on the ground? Am I safe? Is Soonyoung really that oblivious?

Joshua is too afraid too move even an inch.

2 minutes and 29 seconds have passed when a clicking noise was sounded from the door, indicating that it was now unlocked.

"hey Josh?" Soonyoung taps Joshua on the shoulder, causing him to turn around and face his dorm mate.

"y-yeah?"

"Are you... doing okay?"

"yeah.., why are you asking?"

"Nothing, i just wanted to ask you something"

"What could that be?"

"Why are there petals on the ground?"

Time stopped.

--

A/N : firstly, im sorry for the lack of quick updates, school is being such an ass.
Secondly, 300 reads?!?!?! WhaT? You guys are <3 love youu