Guilt and a depressing phone call

"So where are we going to go now?" Gazzy asked.

"I mean Fang and Nudge already found their family, heck, their families where always looking for them," Gazzy continued.

"Gazzy has a point," Leo said as he pointed at me and Fang.

"These two could pass of as twins, same haircut, same fashion, well that they made Percy wear, and even same demeanor...well sometimes," Yuugi pointed out, humor in his amethyst eyes.

Fang and I glanced at each other and shrugged.

Max glanced at Total, who was licking Angel's hand. "We go to DC," she finally said. "And take baths. And start tracking your parents down. We have all their addresses, right?"

"Woo-hoo!" Gazzy shouted, slapping Iggy high five, taking him by surprise.

I laughed at this while Max smiled at them.We started to gear up and fly over the land of New Jersey. I glanced at Max, worry showing in my face.

"What?"

"You okay?" Fang said cruising alongside Max and me. Fang's and my wings were almost silent and his matched the night sky perfectly, making it look like he were flying without the wings while mine look like the sun at night.

"In what way?" Max asked taking me out of my mind. "Can you be more specific?"

This time I answered her. "Killing Ari." Her breath froze, Fang's emotions showed worry, happiness and nervousness. Hm so my little brother finally knows he has a crush on Max.

"It was you or him, I'm glad you picked you." Fang said calmly.

Leo smiled sadly next to me, mechanical wings on his back. I looked at Angel, I still didn't trust her after she tried to read my mind when I was flying. Angel, I could tell, didn't know that.

"Do you want me to take him?" Angel asked, gesturing towards Total, the dog in Yuugi's arms.

Max started to talk to her when I saw something with my peripheral vision. We were crossing over a chunk of Pennsylvania, and a thin split of ocean twinned below us, between New Jersey and Delaware.

"Guys!" I got all the attention of the flock.

"Trouble," I said pointing behind us.

Everyone paled when they saw what it was. "Flying Erasers!" Nudge yelled.

"Erasers, version 6.5," Fang said.

"Split up!" I ordered. "Nudge! Gazzy! Nine o'clock!" Max yelled.
"Angel, up top. Move it! Iggy and Fang, flank me from below! Percy and Leo three o'clock! Yuugi twelve'o clock with me! Fang, ditch the dog!"

"Nooo, Fang!" screeched Angel making me clutch my ears in pain.

I saw something, the Erasers were slower than us. "Max!" Said person glanced at me before she grabbed one of the Eraser's arms, twisting it violently in back of him until there was a loud pop.

"Size isn't everything!" I yelled as I went to help my brother.

Understanding crossed her face.