~ 20 ~

The week went on, Louis avoiding Harry and Harry avoiding Louis. There was an unspeakable tension between the two men, making it rather awkward to be around each other. School went smoothly for Louis and work went well for Harry.

Louis did have contact to Vic and she did come over a couple of times. Harry's face seemed to grow more and more frustrated each time she showed up. Harry didn't see Amelia again.

It was the day of Vivian's party. Louis strolled over to Jess after school, kicking a stone away with his feet as he bit down on his lip. Vic was nice to him. But he wasn't in love. He waited for Liam's words to become true but they didn't. She went too fast. But he was going to tell her.. At least today at the party.

"Hiya, mate." Jess grinned as she opened the door, letting Louis step inside watching him place his bag down before he slowly turned around, tugging on the hem of his sweater.

"Hey, Jess.. I don't know with whom else I could talk ..I really need to tell you something," Louis said quietly and felt his eyes start to water lightly, cheeks flushing with embarrassment but he just had to tell someone he trusted. And he did trust Jess.

Jess cooed, "aw of course, Lou, let's go to my room okay? Mom isn't home so we're alone I promise I won't tell anyone," she smiled and walked in front of Louis up into her room, sitting down on her bed to look up at brown haired boy.

"Shoot."

"I think I'm gay," Louis blurted out, nervous eyes glancing up at Jess as his lower lip trembled. He didn't know why, maybe it was just the tension that fell off him as he said those words.

"I was wondering when you'd notice.. I know," Jess smirked and flicked an eyebrow up at Louis who looked completely lost.

"W-what?" He sniffled and stood in front of her, blushing softly.

"One can almost see it in your eyes, Lou. You definitely shouldn't be ashamed of that, two of my best friends are gay. I don't mind a third one joining.. Even if all look hella fine and it sucks that they turn gay around me," Jess laughed and gently opened her arms for Louis.

Louis laughed softly and took a step forward, hugging himself to Jess.

"Just tell Victoria, though. Why did you notice that anyways? I'm curious. Have you had some manly frickle-frackle?" Jess smirked.

"I will, definitely!! She's sweet and I don't want to be mean to her.. Nor hurt her." Louis mumbled before he tilted his head to the side, "what is frickle-frackle..?"

"Sex.. I just meant if you got intimate with a boy or how did you notice?" Jess smiled and withdrew gently, pulling Louis next to her on the bed instead. They were looking up at the ceiling, hands entwined on their bellies.

"I feel attracted to them.. It's a little hard to figure out what I'm feeling," Louis whispered and sighed, closing his eyes, "Vic is beautiful. But.. She doesn't arouse me. I don't like to touch her it's just.. It feels weird. Like you touching a girl, somehow it feels wrong." Louis sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Hell, yes you're fucking gay, Lou," Jess laughed lightly before she kissed Louis' cheek and sighed.

"Well.. You got your eyes on someone?" She wiggled her eyebrows causing Louis to shove her gently. Even though he really liked Jess, he couldn't tell her. He couldn't tell that he longed for Harry, longed for a man that was ten years older than him.

"No.. I'm just worried. Y'know Harry? I told you about him.. He adopted me. He kind of came in my room when Vic got down on me and-" Louis blinked quickly, "he didn't speak much to me afterwards. He seems to be a little lost.. He keeps avoiding me. Busying himself with work. It just hurts because I need someone to take care of me, l-like fatherly I suppose."