Part Two: Chapter Twenty Five

A week and a half... if not two, had passed since that night. He hadn't pointed out once about the 'I love you' I had said in bed. I'm not worried anymore, about him hearing it.

I lay down on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

My sex drive had gone up a lot since that night and we hadn't done anything since. Sure we touched, kissed and all but nothing more. It was driving me mental that soon enough I'm pretty sure I was just going to dive on him.

My eyes wandered the clean room. Xander had been gone for about an hour and a half now. He was going to see Emma. I was going to go to but I decided against it, they probably were going to talk about something important.

She got the kid though. Her sister was an idiot saying Emma was pregnant. Her and Hailey were adopting. I really wanted to meet her but no, idiotic me forgot all about it and let him go alone.

It was weird, I usually went everywhere with Xander so being alone in the house was dull. Not to mention I'd cleaned it all which didn't take long because well, I always kept it clean.

I had taken a shower, mix and matched outfits for future days, watched television and now I was bored out of my mind. I held my phone in my hand tightly, fighting the urge to call Xander and see what he was doing.

I pushed myself up with a groan. What was ther-

I heard the door open and my heart jumped. Finally! I hopped out of bed, scurrying toward the stairs before pausing. I was like a dog. I WAS BASICALLY A DOG RIGHT NOW!

The type of dog who misses their master and once they come home, runs to the door excitedly. Well I guess that's where the name Millie came from.

I calmed myself down and counted to twenty seconds to continue the journey so it wasn't obvious. "Xander?" I called out when I reached the bottom step. The door was closed now. Please tell me it was actually Xander and not some robber.

"In here" He called and relief flooded through me. Was the door even locked? I walked into the sitting room and froze at the sight. Xander stood there, waiting for me.. but no, not just Xander.

A girl about the age of two or three, maybe four I was the worst at judging ages. She had strawberry blonde hair that reached her small shoulders in a wavy mess. Her green eyes were looking up at Xander but turned to look at me when I entered.

"Uh...."

"Milania, meet Hollie"

I blinked, "Who?"

"Emma and Hailey's daughter. They asked us to baby-sit while they go out"

"Hello"

She blinked before holding out her hand as if requesting a high five then waving it, "Hello" A smile broke out on my face at her voice.

"She's so cute"

"Do you want to hold her?"

"No"

"Why?" Xander gave me a confused look and my heart rose when Hollie held out her arms toward me. I took a step away.

"I'll drop her"

"What are you on about?"

"I'm not good with kids Xander. I said I wanted to meet her, that's all"

A small frown formed on Hollie's face when she saw my rejection and brought her hands back to hold on to Xander's clothes. Okay now I felt bad.

"You won't drop her Mils, here" Xander walked toward me and I stumbled away.