Chapter 31

This chapter is short, so I'm sorry about it. It's just that without Leigh, I don't know what else to put in the chapter. Unlike the last time she was gone, she left notes for me. Now, she only gave me one note though.

I'm really sorry for the short chapter.

Jeff lay on the floor, not moving. His eyes were just staring at the high ceiling, burning slighty for he hasn't used his eye drops yet.

"Are you okay?" Kira asked, walking up to his side.

"Yeah." He said with no emotion.

"You don't look like it." Kira told him.

Jeff put his hand in his mouth, his fingers getting the disgusting, chewed up, canned dog food jelly bean. He carelessly threw it away, not caring if Slenderman would scold him later on. If he ever comes home early, that is.

"Who was that?" Kira asked.

"That's Jane, someone who wants to kill me."

"Kill you?"

"Yeah, she, like everyone else, holds a grudge against me and wants to kill me." Jeff told her. "I'm just glad that I have fangirls, but I think some of them pairs me with Jane."

"Okay..." Kira gave him an odd look. "Maybe you should get up?"

"Nah, I like it here." Jeff spread his arms on the carpet floor. "I think it's more comfy than my bed."

"How do you sleep?" Kira asks, out of the blue.

"Eye mask." Jeff says.

Callum walked over, and kicked his leg. "Stand up."

"No."

"Jeff, Slendy's bringing over a lot more people. You better get your butt up and make yourself presentable."

"What for?!" He inquired. "I know every one of them!"

"Jeff, shower." Callum said.

"Uugh."

Kira had just noticed how there are a few people awake. She's also wondering where Jack is.

"Where's everyone else?" Kira asks Callum.

"They're either asleep or are already in the training area." Callum answered. "Speaking of the training area, we have to hide all of the pots from Ben. Where did they even get that many pots?"

Jeff rolled over and now lay on his stomach. His words muffled by the carpet. "I don't know."

Callum bent down and grabbed onto Jeff's legs. He started to drag him away, to the direction of the hall that leads to the training area.

Kira ignores the weird action then goes back into the dining area. She sees Laughing Jack feeding Ben more of the beans, his sharp teeth evident while he smirks.

"So goo-- BLEH!" Ben bent over, probably spitting the bean onto the floor. "That's disgusting. What is that?!"

Laughing Jack snickered. "Vomit."

Ben's face twisted in disgust, he then stands up then went to the kitchen.

It was just another normal day in the mansion.

A day of arguing, doing silly things, fighting over an object, just anything could happen in the mansion.

It sure is fun here.

She walked to the staircase, her foot on the first step when she heard a voice.

"Fun? Doubt it."

It was a voice that she doesn't recognize. She looks around, but finds no one in sight. She's all alone in the room.

She shrugs and proceeds to her room, until she hears it again.

"The people there are weird, huh?"

She turns around, expecting one of them standing there, but she doesn't find one of her housemates.

She goes into her room, now uneasy.

"Why won't you talk to me?"

Kira closes the door behind her, and locked it.

"Who's there?"

"Seriously? You don't know me? I think you just made me upset."

Kira sucked in a breath, becoming even more uncomfortable, and a little bit of fear crawled up her spine.

"You know, hearing those words from you hurt. Well, actually, I don't know if I'm hurt or just being sarcastic."

"Who are you?" Kira asks again.

"I didn't know those pills were that strong. I guess you really did forget me, heh."

Kira waited for the voice to say something else.

"You could at least attempt to remember. Or, if you don't want to, then I'll just tell you."

It became silent in the room. Kira could feel the chilly breeze that came from outside, through the balcony.

"I guess I really do need to introduce myself again since it's been so long since we last saw each other. I'm Tempus."

The last three words made Kira freeze.

"I'm your brother."