Chapter 38

(Eva's POV)

I got up from the ground and went over to the kids. This... This was all my fault. I knew I should've never said anything to him. Now look what happened... Look what I caused.

Tears still fell from my eyes as I went over to the twin girls. It felt weird touching them. Like, I was violating them.

                        After awhile I finally found the note in one of the girls from pocket.

"Samantha and Savanna Thorn. 6 years old. Omegas. Green Land Territory."

They were only 6. I tucked a loose hair behind their ears and stood up. I'm strong but I don't think I can carry both of them.

The real question stood though. How was I suppose to take them?

I didn't know how I was supposed to get them back to their families. And without being seen. I wiped my tears and look around the shed.

                           There was this red wagon, rope, a spray bottle, and a note.

                            I grabbed the note and read it.

                           "The spray is to mask your smell, the rope is to tie around your wolf and to the wagon. The wagon is where you put the bodies. Tick tock Evangeline."

                           I shoved the note in my pants pocket and got to work. I grabbed the two girl and set them in the wagon. I found a blanket so I could cover them.   I undressed, sprayed the masking spray on me, tied the rope around my waist and shifted.

                           Here we go. The shed was in the middle of most of the territories around here so I knew it wouldn't take long.

                            I ran to "Green Land Territory" and was there within 20 minutes. I could smell the guards, but I knew they couldn't smell me. I shifted back and untied the rope.

                              I took out the two girls and placed them on the floor right outside their territory.

                            "Did you hear something?"

                           I heard someone say.

                           "Yea and do you smell that?"

                           They're coming.

                 I placed the girls next to each other and got up to leave. But Not before kissing their foreheads.

                         "I'm so.. S-sorry." I moved the wagon behind a bush and climbed up a tree and waited. It wasn't long until someone found them.

                             "Get the Alpha and pack doctor now!!!'"

                            The pack Doctor came, and checked their pulses. He looked to the guard that found them and shook his head.