The Good Girl's Bad Boys

• Dedicated to The Kids Bullied Everywhere, Everyday

Author's Note:

If you think this is one of those books with the good girl turning super bad and falling for the bad boys whatever cliche, I hate to break it to you, but it isn't. Also, it doesn't have those restricted things, I never plan on putting that stuff in my book. I want to keep it PG-13, not including a joke or two ;)

Me: Sorry for disappointing you about the book. Have a good day.

Disappointed reader: But I-

Me: I said good day!

(I always wanted to say that to someone. Not in a mean way, but in a funny way.)

I called this book "The Good Girl's Bad Boys" as a bit of a joke, the irony that this book isn't cliche as it sounds. That and because when I wrote this book, I have no intention of taking it seriously, much less be read this much... But let's all remember the saying, 'don't judge a book by its cover'. Also to save your time, if you like to judge and see the title, they just go find another book of their own taste, and let you guys, who give my book a chance to read it.

This book is dedicated to all those nerds, geeks, dorks, and unpopular kids, everyone one of them whose been bullied. There are some of those unlucky few of my fellow nerds. Those who've been bullied every day, every hour, every minute. Those who have been bullied physically, verbally, virtually, and so many other ways. My character, Naomi, represents all of you (yes, I know she's a girl, but just work with me here) she's been bullied all her life. But that doesn't stop her, she still has strength, she doesn't let it get to her. So be like Naomi Lorraine also known as Nerdy Naomi, ignore their words, survive those punches, live through it and stay alive. Don't kill yourself because a bunch of people are mean to you, Naomi hasn't, and so will you.

Also, I want to explain a little bit about my book so I won't have to keep on explaining things. ALL of this, is a metaphor. Bullying is big, it's huge. But there is no such thing as bullying as bad as what's happening to Naomi. That would just be... terrible. Of course no adult would ever overlook, ignore, turn a blind eye as a kid is getting beat up right in front of them. That's just a metaphor of how adults are useless in bullying. People tell kids that if someone or their getting bullied, they should go to an adult. Now how many kids do you think actually do that? And how many kids don't? In this book, the kids are left to deal with this mess by themselves, just like in the real world. No one can REALLY hate a girl so badly as to bully her individually. There must be bullying everywhere to everyone. I'm just showing all the bullying in the world being put onto one person to emphasize how bad bullying is.

Most bullying books are depressing, sad, make you want to cry, and leave you at a terrible state which you don't what's the point in life. You might look at a razor, at some rope, or the top of a building with a really nice view. I don't want that, I don't want ANY of that- And excuse me, I'm tearing up over here. One book like this is Emily's Suicide here on Wattpad, great book, made me cry. But I don't want to write a book like that, because I'm not that type of person who wants to purposely make people sad. I do the opposite, I want to make people feel happy, loved, and especially laugh. So my book is different from other bullying books. This book might make you sad, but it's purpose is to make you smile, to laugh, to fall in love with the characters, to just make you stop and enjoy life for a moment.

RubixCube89201

Copyright© RubixCube89201, Kay E. 2013

All Rights Reserved® RubixCube89201, Kay E.

I don't think I can stress how serious the two lines above are. From the promise of Wattpad, I have all rights reserved of every word I worked hard to write in this book. Despite my friends telling me "imitation is the best form of flattery", I still hold by my belief that "writing is for creating, not copying". I wish for people to use their own creative minds to create their own books, rather than waste their time copying from others. After seeing one too many imitations of my book, I wish all of you to think of the hard work I went through to create this book people (for some reason) read, as well as many other writers whose work have also been imitated.

Not to leave this in a sour note. I hope you all enjoy this book. This is the only the first draft, so please excuse the grammar mistakes, the plot holes, and the undeveloped characters in the beginning. This book is pretty much proof I suck at writing and a constant reminder that I have to get better. As I have written further into the book, I learned to understand both the book and my characters better. I am currently working on the edited version of this book, though I won't delete this version. My past self-worked too hard on this, and I won't delete it just from a few mistakes. I want to keep the original version for sentimental reasons and to show any aspiring writers out there that there is hope. If a bookworm of a just-turned-teen can somehow waste her time to write a book people actually read, despite her undeveloped writing skills, anyone can.